Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Can Mitt possibly dig himself any deeper?

only thing I care about, is the job they do in office,

So you're happy that Bin Laden is dead, right? Last I checked, that happened on Obama's watch.

Obama deserves no Credit he couldn't say no if he wanted any chance at re-election the Military made this happen not Obama!

If you want to go give black jesus a high five for the wonderful job he is doing handling our property (embassies being raided,pillaged through and ransacked by those savages) ,resources, and citizens in the middle east right now you go on and do it.

I'll trade you 5 years of Romney's tax returns for Husein's college records. He still won't release them or his medical records.

Because "Husein's" (Hussein) college record would help determine what kind of president he would be? Does it matter if he has a Master's or Ph.D. or a J.D.? I thought the point was that he wasn't born here, not that he didn't go to school here. Or are you concerned about his grades?

I remember your quote, "I would much rather have Hillary in the White House than this fool."

As much as libertard as you may think I am, I, like many Americans, consider myself a raging moderate. Even I couldn't countenance Hillary. Geez.

I'll trade you 5 years of Romney's tax returns for Husein's college records. He still won't release them or his medical records.

Because "Husein's" (Hussein) college record would help determine what kind of president he would be? Does it matter if he has a Master's or Ph.D. or a J.D.? I thought the point was that he wasn't born here, not that he didn't go to school here. Or are you concerned about his grades?

I remember your quote, "I would much rather have Hillary in the White House than this fool."

As much as libertard as you may think I am, I, like many Americans, consider myself a raging moderate. Even I couldn't countenance Hillary. Geez.

School and medical records - not important

Tax records - are important

got it. Thanks.

Thats cuz the man is not who he says he is. Anyone running for President should be compelled to release all records

Thats cuz the man is not who he says he is. Anyone running for President should be compelled to release all records

Totally Agree the People should know the"real/fake" person they are choosing to vote for.

only thing I care about, is the job they do in office,

So you're happy that Bin Laden is dead, right? Last I checked, that happened on Obama's watch.

People seem to forget that intelligence was gathered, and Bin Laden was hunted for 7 years before Obama came into play. I will not give Obama any credit for other peoples hard work., even if it took place on his watch.

Besides. thats the only POSITIVE thing that has happened during Obamas first term. One right does not correct many wrongs!

I don't think it's the grades Obama is hiding. I think it's the birth country he put down to get favorable treatment and grants. ( I didn't say he wasn't born here )

I don't see how anyone could consider Obama a moderate. He might say the moderate things in public, but his actions and the people he surrounds himself with tell a much different story.

Is everybody forgetting; Fast and Furious, Open and Transparent, the open mic with Putin "this is my last election, after my reelection I will have more flexibility", Acorn, everything that happened in Chicago, Hope and Change then bringing in BIden and his 900 years on the beltway, No Lobbyists in my White House same day 6 or 7 were appointed, and ........................... .................

To quote Mugato "feel like I am taking crazy pills!" Am I the only one who remembers all of these?

Is everybody forgetting; Fast and Furious, Open and Transparent, the open mic with Putin "this is my last election, after my reelection I will have more flexibility", Acorn, everything that happened in Chicago, Hope and Change then bringing in BIden and his 900 years on the beltway, No Lobbyists in my White House same day 6 or 7 were appointed, and ........................... .................

To quote Mugato "feel like I am taking crazy pills!" Am I the only one who remembers all of these?

the media has forgotten

the media has forgotten

All that has been said above is Totally True! Obama makes America look so weak, and easy to pushover. All the other world powers have no respect for Obama either, they see America as Great Britain's little child, and not the Superpower we are.

"Bin laden on Obamas watch" Are you serious? I hope his campaign keeps this attitude....thats about the only positive that came out of this presidency. Lets not take into account though it was Military serivice members that took him out...not Obama, and it was Obama and the dem/libs that didn't feel we should be at war or on a man hunt anyway. That was part of their election platform. But yes it happned while Obama was in office so lets give him all the credit.

Our deficit is higher than its ever been, health care has actually gone up, gas is still high, there are fewer jobs than ever, stagnant economic growth, major military spending cuts....This has also happened on Obamas Watch. The President has enough power to impact all these, no (for example) he can not just lower gas prices...its a world commodity however, he could have opened up drilling, built refineries...kept drilling permits in the country, created jobs and in the long run lowered our own deficeit and made us more energy independent. Has he done any of that on his watch? No he has not.

Save the Obama loving for yahoo or cnn or msn or usa today or gma or the Today show or the LA times or the NY times or any of the other news manipulating liberal outlets.