Sign in to follow this  
ready2hunt

Animals Against Obama

What sane person would have one of those posters in their yard in the first place........... :( :( :( :( :(

All the worthless POS leeches that suck the life out of our beautiful America.

What sane person would have one of those posters in their yard in the first place........... :( :( :( :( :(

You aren't talking about that 47% are you?????

I heard them talking about what it would take I think in Colorado.....$14.75 an hour to make it worth someone going off government checks vs. going out and getting a job.

What nobody talks about is the destruction of the personal integrity and self worth that disappears when people decided to take handout over working for what you get.

You aren't talking about that 47% are you?????

I heard them talking about what it would take I think in Colorado.....$14.75 an hour to make it worth someone going off government checks vs. going out and getting a job.

What nobody talks about is the destruction of the personal integrity and self worth that disappears when people decided to take handout over working for what you get.

I guarantee non typical a huge chunk of that subsistence check goes down below the border to support the Cartels ag business and God knows where else.

talked to a panhandler who stands on the corner - he admitted to makin 25 000 a yr plus a lot of free food - he also lives in motels at monthly rates and travels the US. he's learned to pick corners outside of the better restaruants!!- go figure- likes Maries and even dennys and some of the better mexican food places

talked to a panhandler who stands on the corner - he admitted to makin 25 000 a yr plus a lot of free food - he also lives in motels at monthly rates and travels the US. he's learned to pick corners outside of the better restaruants!!- go figure- likes Maries and even dennys and some of the better mexican food places

Maybe, he will be dead of liver disease from drinking in a few years. He is the very reason I wont give to panhandlers. I really hate it when they put there kids out there to beg.

WHen panhandlers ask me for money, I tell them I am not a walking ATM machine, and if they want money.....get a job. One of them called me an asshole for saying that to him. It almost led to him get his butt kicked into the middle of next week.

WHen panhandlers ask me for money, I tell them I am not a walking ATM machine, and if they want money.....get a job. One of them called me an asshole for saying that to him. It almost led to him get his butt kicked into the middle of next week.

I have struggled with this through the years because I honestly would help anybody in need.

This is how I handle getting hit up for money.

I ask them what it is that they need. Usually get a response like gas money or something to eat.

So I say, hop in I will take you to get some gas or buy you a meal.

One time out of the many times I have been hit up for money, the panhandler agreed to let me take them to get something to eat.

All the other times, the panhandler declined, they didn't want food or gas, they wanted my money..........

There was apparently a homeless guy sleeping in his truck on the 403 road in 27 during the first week of the archery hunt. I noticed the truck but just thought someone had a nice spot an was coming back. Some other hunters told me they saw him and talked to him...asked what he needed. Gas and food so they got it for him. Haven't seen the truck since.

He also had some good info on elk movements in the area. :)