Sign in to follow this  
EagleEye

First elk on the ground

I want to thank Will K from this site and all the others who helped me out on this hunt. I am very happy to say I shot my first elk ever this year at 35 yds with a bow nothing is more fun than chasing those creatures during the rut. we had a great hunt with opportunities at bigger elk but I could not pass this one up. Thanks CWT and Will K your knowledge of the area and willingness to help out were great. PS my daughter just cant wait for the elk snack sticks. LOL

post-1257-0-89345800-1348534529_thumb.jpg

Great job! Huge congrats......there is only one first bull and it is literally and figuratively the biggest........for now anyway! The late season elk hunter dont know what they are missing! sshh....dont tell them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie, I have to say i was as thrilled as you to see you take your first archery Bull. Congrat's and take care my friend.

Will K.

Way to go!! Glad you had a great hunt and got help from members here....very nice :)

Don't forget to enter your bull in our elk contest. You don't even have to have the biggest elk to win, we have categories for best field photo and best spirit of the hunt photo too.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/2012/09/2012-13-elk-contest/

Great looking bull! Way to fill your tag.

Nice job on getting your first with bow. Nice Bull. Congrats