Sign in to follow this  
C.O.U.E.S.

Broken Aarow Archery...

.....I just wanted to give Robert some big props on taking care of me prior to my elk hunt, long story short. About a 3 weeks prior to opening day...I step outside to shoot my 10 arrows for the a.m. and POW...as soon as i started into the valley, the bow explodes...wtf!... panic set in Quick...I set the bow down and litterally went to work in shock... 3 weeks...are friggin kidding me!!!. After work and a few phone calls later...my buddy Manuel offers up his bow with a " MAKE IT YOURS" blessing. (BIG THX BRO) but I just couldn't start changing HIS bow around to MY needs. Well I take my abortion of a bow to Robert with hopes of miracle...after some talk and time I am literrally shooting the next day...my OWN bow, draw length set,drop away set and grouping arrow's like nothing happened...man, gaining confidence back and looking forward to opening day.... :D :D :D ...fast forward to day 4 and it all comes together...
post-1414-0-43240100-1348710813_thumb.jpg
post-1414-0-18092200-1348710847_thumb.jpg
I swing by the shop this afternoon to take care of some loose ends and Robert's pack'n up to head up north for his own elk hunt...Good luck bud and god bless, may charma bless you with Big Daddy....! ;) you have earned it for sure...! B) Thx again...max

PS...elk hunt story coming soon......

• Like 4

Nice bull!!! Robert is a very good man he has help me so much with archery and goes out of his way to help people.Best shop I've been in to in az.

• Like 2

Great bull! Lets hear the story and you gatta add some more pics!!!! Huge congrat on your bull and your new old bow......nothing like having confidence in your equipment!

Great bull!!! Robert is a good man! Truely a giver.

• Like 1

I have a man crush on Robert, I was hesitate to drive out to him (more so when I pulled into a neighborhood!) but after hearing of guys (and family) driving from Queen Creek to him, I had to try. He will get all of my business, and hopefully will be stripping my bow down and rebuilding it soon for dipping. Hes a genuinely nice person, and isnt full of BS drama when you talk to him.

By far the best archery shop to deal with east of I-10. Doesnt try to push the most expensive bow onto you, does great work, loves to share hunting stories.

• Like 1

ANOTHER 1+ for Robert and Broken Arrow.... the first time I went there I was also wondering what type of archery shop I was going too.

Now probably 10 trips later (and more to come) I really like dealing with him. I have been stocked up on things so I haven't gone to his shop in year, but always see him at the Sunrise shoot and buy arrows to replace all those I lost.

Great bull man!!! I definitely have to give props to Robert, he has helped me out from day one!! I have been dealing with him for over 9 years I believe. In my young years, I purchased a bow from a shop in Mesa. Log story short it was messed up (bent riser) and the shop would not do anything about it. Even though I didnt purchase the bow from Robert, he sent it in for repair and tuned it for me when it was returned. That was the last time I was to that shop on Southern ave and I'll never be back again!!!! Well I have been hooked sense, Robert has thought me so many things!

His shop may not be the big fancy pro shop but he knows his sh(% and he is willing to share his knowledge! I will never go to another shop for any reason! Thanks to him I have harvested two beautiful mule deer and many other animals i.e. coyote, bobcat... This year I finally drew a Bull tag after 6 years so hopefully I have some pics like the one above if everything goes well!

Thanks for all your help Robert(Broken Arrow Archery)

God bless, we are so very sorry for the loss of your lovely wife Olga she was a wonderful woman!!!!!!

GREAT GUY Robert is. I will trust no one else with my bow. I have sent numerous friends to him and always get a call back saying thanks from my friends.