Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Help and advice

So I havent seen my neighbors for at least a month now besides for a late night last week they came to check their mail. I'm not sure if they are letting their house go or whats going on. Well I look over their wall today cause I knew they had dogs and the dogs are still there. The bigger dog looks skinny and he tried to bark at me with a weak bark. Anybody know who to call or should I call. I really dont know whats going on with the people that own the house. I am going to put a bucket of water over the wall just to make sure they have water.

Hope this all works out for the dogs. After reading your post Shevin I was thinking James might know someone to call. Thanks James! Let us know how it works out. People who mistreat dogs are as bad as thieves.

TJ

People who mistreat dogs are as bad as thieves.

TJ

Worse!

Well I wake up this morning and my wife tells me the neighbor is home cutting his grass. So I take my daughter to school and had planned to talk to him when I got back home but he was gone already. I guess I'll just keep an eye on the dogs and see what happens.

Update: the homeowner hasn't been home for almost 2 weeks since cutting the grass so I checked on the dogs yesterday and the bigger dog looked skinnier than 2 wks ago. I decided to go ahead and make the call and have someone check it out. The 2 dogs were taken away by animal control.

Good on you bonecollector!! Problem is people like that will never learn and go get another dog.

That's terrible to hear. No one loves you more than your dog, they deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. Someone should leave that neighbor in the backyard. Thanks for making that call.