Sign in to follow this  
huntermncb

Jeremy at Browning Custom Meats!!!

If anyone is looking for a great butcher Jeremy is the man to take your meat to. I am usually very nervous about taking my animals to have processed because of previous bad experiences. I can honestly say Jeremy has done the best job at butchering anything i have ever shot and gave me my meat back alot cleaner then i gave it to him. I would highly recommend using Jeremy to process your next animal i know i will be a repeat customer. Thanks again Jeremy

• Like 1

Although I haven't had Jeremy proccess my game because I do my own but I have stopped by and checked out his shop. There's no doubt he will do you a great job of proccessing you game meat. He's also a sponsor here on cwt. :)

TJ

I usually do my own meat as well but having multiple bull tags and it being 80 plus degrees the meat needed a cooler to hang and Jeremy had one so i gave him a try. I am super happy with the meat and Jeremy's a pretty good guy too.

I've used Jeremy and had a great experience, would highly recommend him! Was planning on using him for the bull my wife was going to shoot on the sunset L/O hunt, but elk did not cooperate!

Glad you guys had great experiences with Jeremy! He has a very nice shop up in Payson. If anyone is looking for a butcher, give him a call.

FYI - Jeremy gives a 10% discount to all CouesWhitetail.com members....thanks Jeremy!

My brother and I just dropped of two Coues deer at Browning's. First time using them, looking forward to getting our meat back!

I have taken 3 animals to Jeremy, and have yet to find any bone or hair in any of my packages... Looking forward to dropping of game animal #4...

I am very pleased with his cuts of meat.

post-3620-0-86257400-1351709469_thumb.jpg

post-3620-0-73720700-1351709489_thumb.jpg

post-3620-0-57674200-1351709502_thumb.jpg

post-3620-0-57453400-1351709542_thumb.jpg

post-3620-0-50988500-1351709558_thumb.jpg

• Like 1