Becker

!!!! My Dream Buck !!!! UPDATED WITH LONG STORY

Awesome buck Devin! Thats a buck that dreams are made of! Congrats on huge success man! Great story/write up also I bet it was suprsing seeing the other back pack hunter way in there, and the possibility of him knowing the bucks presence also.

That truly is a monster of a buck and a great story to go with it. Congrats.

That could be the finest typical buck I have ever seen. Definitely an awesome deer! Congrats to you and your family!!!!!

WOW! LOVED the story Devin!!! It's so awesome that you were able to make it all work out after so much effort put into finding him and keeping track of him. WOW!! Great story!

I have looked at this thread many times, and it rendered me simply speechless. All I can say is the general consensus WOW!!! That would be a shooter if it were an eastern whitetail, much less a coues. And if it weren't for that body I would say you were trying to pull one over on us with a picture of a deer taken from Texas!

LOL Nice buck.

Oh dude that was a great story! How flippin exciting, thanks for sharing.... How bout some trail cam pics of that hog?!?!

No doubt one of the most impressive deer I've seen.

A very big congrats to you, especially because the deer was so hard earned. You've earned my respect!