Elkhntr654

Leaving for elk camp today!!!

ELK ELK ELK ELK ELK ELK ELK ELK ELK ELK ELK Good luck to all. Im so Jacked up on mtn Dew right now, saw my first bull already.

good luck!!!

James

Why you lucky so and so! Lol, good luck to everyone with a tag. I sure wish I could take my leash off and join in on the fun, but I am on city arrest by my GF. :( I can't wait to salivate over all the elk pics that'll start flowing in, be safe out there.

cant leave till thursday cant stop thinking about the hunt my production at work is down good thing i got a boss who also hunts good luck to all and happy hunting. hey 6a nut hows the weather up there?

Why you lucky so and so! Lol, good luck to everyone with a tag. I sure wish I could take my leash off and join in on the fun, but I am on city arrest by my GF. :( I can't wait to salivate over all the elk pics that'll start flowing in, be safe out there.

That is just embarrassing!!!! When a women makes you stay home, it's time to leave her and find one that is more understanding of our sickness. The reigns will only get tighter. LOL!!!!!

• Like 2

I'm headed to unit 1 on Thursday night to help my dad and a couple others. If anybody is going to be in the Nutrioso area shoot me a PM.

That is just embarrassing!!!! When a women makes you stay home, it's time to leave her and find one that is more understanding of our sickness. The reigns will only get tighter. LOL!!!!!

LOL! No, I burned up all my time off and we have plans every weekend. Dang kids, they sure do get in the way a lot, lol. Love the little guys though.

hey 6a nut hows the weather up there?

It not snowing like I wished but definitely a drop in temp when I got around stoneman lake. Tonight is cold around 34 degrees and no real wind most of the day.

Heading up to 4b on Wednesday. My bro-in-law has a family cabin right near Forest Lakes (he has the tag; I'm just along for the ride). Good luck to you all.

hey 6a nut hows the weather up there?

It not snowing like I wished but definitely a drop in temp when I got around stoneman lake. Tonight is cold around 34 degrees and no real wind most of the day.

Keep the info coming 6ANut, Im setting here about to chew my arm off in anticipation. Cant wait to get headed your way.