Jimmyc

Dec rifle tag

Anyone else chomping at the bit for Friday????? 36B rifle tag. My 17yr old (his first coues hunt) and I are headed down Thursday morning to set up camp. It's been rough looking at all these pictures of these trophies taken since Oct. Knowing I had to wait for Dec 14. Good luck to all with rifle tags and the to those with stick and string.

YES!!!! My dad and I put in together this year and drew 36c late hunt. It looks like the weather should be perfect for the opening weekend. Good luck to you on your hunt.

I too will be out Friday, but using stick and string, trying to fill that tag. Got a line on a good buck and at least one smaller one. This Dec. is going to be harder than years past with the closing of 34A for us archers, had to develop my other spots in 33.

• Like 1

We have two tags in 34b, can not wait.

24B for me... about the leave the house for one last scouting trip...still not sure where to be next fri

Good luck to you guys, hope we all come back with good memories and meat in the freezer.

Now, lets see who posts up the first December rifle tag story and pics.....

22 bound Friday can't wait!!. I keep telling everyone my Christmas starts Friday

• Like 1

I too will be out Friday, but using stick and string, trying to fill that tag. Got a line on a good buck and at least one smaller one. This Dec. is going to be harder than years past with the closing of 34A for us archers, had to develop my other spots in 33.

I'll be working Friday and waiting to see photos. Save one for me for Sunday Steve! :D

Good luck on your hunt Jimmy.

Thanks Shane. I'm still waiting for a pic to be sent my phone.........