rthrbhntng

Arizona Elk Society Banquet Mar. 23, 2013

Already ordered our tickets not sure if we can move to a different table now but see you there anyway.

Dan

Please include Peg and I for a couple seats. :) I'll put a check in the mail Kathi.

TJ

• Like 1

Dan you can move to the CWT table, Just send in the difference and I can put you there. Feel free to call me if you need help 480-688-1741

Kathi

I'm good with sending the money to Kathi. I'll get it into you this weekend when I get home from traveling.

• Like 1

I will take a seat if there is still one available. Bill, is one of your seats for Hector? Because I imagine he will want one also. And I bet I can get a couple other people. Amanda, we may be able to fill another table.

Orlin,

I did not put Hector down, its a buddy of mine Don Tirpak and his wife Nancy.

Well I am not going to be able to attend the banquet now. I was just assigned to military duty outside Arizona during that week. What a bummer! Also, my two guests will not be going now. Sorry about that.

Ticket sales are picking up. Last year we sold out about 2 weeks before the Banquet. This year we are currently ahead of that schedule.

Get your tickets soon.

Thank you for your support.

Steve

We have more tickets to the ISE Show and DVDs to give away if anyone is interested in joining.

The Arizona Elk Society is currently running a promotion to encourage New Members to Join.

If you sign up online CLICK HERE and put the word "TICKETS" in the Special Code box we are

giving you the membership package and two (2) passes to the ISE Show and a copy of Steve Chappells

Extreme Bulls 7 DVD.

Check it out and help support the AES through becoming a member. Lots of great programs for

youth, wildlife, habitat and sportsmen representation.

Don't forget about the upcoming 12th Annual Banquet.

Steve

I posted this over in the Contest and Giveaway section.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to attend this year, everyone spend lots of money for me and have a great time!