rthrbhntng

Arizona Elk Society Banquet Mar. 23, 2013

Amanda, just so you know Kathi informed me you only have 6 people at your table you still have room for 2 more.

Hello all, sorry I have not posted, have been busy....I have only received payment for 6 people for a table of 8, I have 2 seats open for sale. The people I have listed for the table so far are:

1) William Cullins

2) Dan Hoffman

3) Angela Hoffman

4) Tom Joiner

5) Peg Joiner

6) Shelvin Murphy

We have had lots of cancellations, so right now the next 2 people that commit/pay will get the remaining 2 seats. If you have any questions please call me at 480-688-1741

Thanks,

Kathi

Kathi,

My apologies on the check delay. Colleen and I would very much like to attend, even if we have to sit with TJhunt2 and bonecollector. Can I pay with credit card over the phone?

Thank you Justin. OK folks this table is full.

If there is enough interest for another table, let me know, sales are going hot and heavy right now with Reserved and Corportate tables and that is going a long way to help sell out.

Kathi

The banquet was a lot of fun. The commisioners elk tag went for $210,000 and the Buffalo tag went for $18,500. It was good see TJ, Peg, Justin, Colleen, and meet Dan H and his wife. Our table won a couple items from the raffle but no new guns. :(

I meant to stop by your guys table But I never got around to it very easily sidetracked That was my first banquet Thankfully a membermy gave me tickets at the last minute And I did in fact win a Weatherby 7 millimeter Remington Magnum and a ladder toss yard game.

What tags were raffled off? Was is just Elk and Buffalo? I've always wanted to come and bid on a hunt. I've herd that in the past some of the hunts are really reasonable.

Adam

Shelvin, as soon as I figure out how to get pictures from my camera onto our new computer I'll post some more pics. Got the phone camera figured out just not my regular camera. :)

TJ