Sign in to follow this  
Bravo

Boycott Sportsman's Warehouse?

Editor's Note: The rumor posted here is FALSE....Sportsmans Warehouse still sells all types of guns....and they help sponsor this site. Please do not pass on rumors like this. I am leaving this post up to help dispel the rumors and to remind people to be more careful about what they post.

I just heard that Sportsman's Warehouse has pulled all of their assault rifles......... Now that tells me that Sportsman's Warehouse has found it more politically expedient to support only "SOME" firearms and not "ALL" firearms and the lawful ownership there of. To me that also tells me that Sportsman's Warehouse does not support Freedom if they are not willing to stand united with the Firearms Industry and Freedom Loving Americans. This move is extremely "cowardly" and I don't think they realize the impact financially this move is going to make on their business.

The battle lines have been drawn on firearms use and ownership folks and I encourage ALL of you to email them and to discontinue your support for their business and spend your money else where. If you want guns, ammo, etc etc to purchase it at other stores that support freedom. Bombard their emails with your comments and concerns. Thanks folks.

Call Toll-Free: 1-800-286-3076

Email: customerservice@sportsmanswarehouse.com

I don't know were you get your info Bravo. I just talked to the hunting manager and store manager of the Mesa location. who assured me they are still selling when they can get there hands on AR's. last week they sold everyone in stock. This week they got three in and sold them within minutes. FYI

I was at Sportsman's last weekend and they had approximately 250 AR-15 setups in inventory. By Wednesday when I was there again they had sold through every one. It's not a matter of pulling them off their shelves, its a matter of keeping their shelves stocked. Sportsman's is a great store run by good people. There have been a lot of false rumors like this about lots of different establishments. Most have not been accurate.

Amanda, I think you should nuke this thread! Spreading false rumors about companys that have done nothing wrong and still are 100% support of the 2nd amendment, and this site.

I was going to remove it, but I think it actually does a lot to stop the rumors. I actually think this thread might help SW by letting people know that this is a FALSE rumor.

• Like 1

I support Sportmans 110%. They are a good over all store with good people for the most part. They received another shipment of AR's the other day and sold all of them quick. They keep their prices low unlike other local shops that over priced their inventory. Sportsmans is in the business to make money while selling at a fair price. Plus they support CW which is another reason why they get all my business. Lets support Sportsman and not the others that do not support CW.

• Like 1

I was going to remove it, but I think it actually does a lot to stop the rumors. I actually think this thread might help SW by letting people know that this is a FALSE rumor.

I definitely agree with this, but that only works if someone reads the entire thread, not just the first post and takes it for truth, ya know?

• Like 1

Amanda, I think you should nuke this thread! Spreading false rumors about companys that have done nothing wrong and still are 100% support of the 2nd amendment, and this site.

Dont ban the message ban the messenger.

I definitely agree with this, but that only works if someone reads the entire thread, not just the first post and takes it for truth, ya know?

I added a note to the beginning of his post saying it was false.