Sign in to follow this  
218buck

vortex pst 6-24x50

looking for feed back from any one who has the vortex pst 6-24x50 in use would love to hear your thoughts good or bad thanks

I have had this scope for about a year now. I have the first focal plane model in MOA. I like the FFP model and being able to adjust the elevation at any magnification. Great scope, clear glass, and I love the vortex warranty. I don't have any compalints.

I have had this scope for about a year now. I have the first focal plane model in MOA. I like the FFP model and being able to adjust the elevation at any magnification. Great scope, clear glass, and I love the vortex warranty. I don't have any compalints.

i have the same scope and completely agree.

I have had one for a couple of years so not the ffp but a great scope. I have nightforce, leupold, Burris and the vortex may be the best value going. Sightron and Zeiss are the others I would look at.

I have had one for a couple of years so not the ffp but a great scope. I have nightforce, leupold, Burris and the vortex may be the best value going. Sightron and Zeiss are the others I would look at.

Guest 300ultramag.

http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-viper-pst-4-16x50-ffp-riflescope-with-ebr-1-mrad-reticle

Ive owned this scope for one season. I love the scope and the ease of calculating distances over 800 yds.

the exposed adjustments do not work well with my style of hunting. ie crashing thick brush...

(for this reason im in the market for a different scope).. ... make me an offer

they are equipped with shims so you can make your own zero setting after your rifle is dialed in.

which is a nice feature but I dont have time to check my rifles zero if I jump a bedded buck make an adjustment and then shoot..

let me know Im in mesa

I too have the scope in second focal (i didnt like how big the crosshairs got in the ffp model). I love mine but if you have that money to spend save a little more and go with a Nightforce or Valdada. The clearity is 10 fold on my Valdada compared to my Vortex pst.

Just ordered a PST in 6.5-24x50 in Second Focal Plane. I wanted the FFP, but it was going to be another 6 month's before they were in stock. I was tired of waiting so I got the SFP. If I don't like it I will order the FFP later. Can't wait to start shooting. It's going on top of a new Savage 110 FCP 338 LM. I can't wait to see a Prarie Dog explode at 1000 yards:)

/>

Just ordered a PST in 6.5-24x50 in Second Focal Plane. I wanted the FFP, but it was going to be another 6 month's before they were in stock. I was tired of waiting so I got the SFP. If I don't like it I will order the FFP later. Can't wait to start shooting. It's going on top of a new Savage 110 FCP 338 LM. I can't wait to see a Prarie Dog explode at 1000 yards:)

With a Lapua.....man I guess so. Nothing left but a red smear!!!!