Sign in to follow this  
BML

First trip to Mexico!

Had a couple requests to share my experience in Mexico earlier this month. Had a great time for sure! I suppose by Mexico's standards our ranch wasn't a very good one, but I still had a blast. We saw 60 or more deer every day with roughly 20-25% of them being bucks. There were 6 bucks taken during the week we were there ranging from 93-99. No one saw a legitimate 100 inch deer. Can't wait to get back there again next year!

Here is a link to the short version of the story on our blog.

http://azhuntingadventures.blogspot.com/

Dang Blake that is a super cool buck. Congratulations!!! Be careful though Mexico can be super addictive ;) .

Chef,

That left side is the reason I decided to take him. It looks even better in my hands!

Cramer,

Even with the disappointment in the quality of bucks on our ranch I am still hooked after just one trip! It's a whole different world down there.

Thanks for the comments!

That's a very good buck! You did good :) Im with you...I cant wait to go back! Congratulations

Ernesto C

That's a great buck Blake! And that's awesome your wife got her first Javelina as well. Congrats to both of you.

Thanks again fellas! Just dropped off the hide a couple days ago at the taxidermist. I'm still trying to decide on what mount to do. For sure a pedestal of some sort. Really looking hard at a stand alone style with possibly two bucks. Guess I'll have to go back down and kill another one next year!

Nice buck,there's no place like Mexico,even if your not shooting monster bucks.Just being there,the possibility of a monster showing up is always there.The bucks you guys killed would be the envy of any camp here in the states,thanks for the post.

nice job Blake!

James