Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Opening day of HAM hunt

I am not getting out until next weekend. Hope that is enough time, Good Luck Sunday, JLG.

Left my bow in the truck this evening with muzzy in hand. Had a 20 yard shot, all i saw was pig through the scope, shot was over the back. Should have taken the bow! Good luck to all.

Well me and my buddy tagged out on our HAM hunt in the snow this morning in 36B with our muzzleloaders. It was 33deg. and never seen another hunter. Had a blast. Good luck to all again.

Will K.

post-725-0-48183500-1360540347_thumb.jpg

post-725-0-21342000-1360540447.jpg

post-725-0-82401900-1360540541_thumb.jpg

post-725-0-82390800-1360540611_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Will K and how about showing some pictures? Good luck to all the rest of you who are trying to fill tags. Pictures please! :)

TJ

I was done by 1:15 Friday, came home Saturday. I hunted them in the pine tree country this year, I liked it - except for the 4 inches of snow we had Saturday morning.

I was done by 1:15 Friday, came home Saturday. I hunted them in the pine tree country this year, I liked it - except for the 4 inches of snow we had Saturday morning.

Now I know you know how to post pictures Bill. You guys are killing me. Here I am stuck at work and no one will post pitures for me to look at. :(

TJ

ps....congratulations Bill anyways. :P

actually I don't know how to post pictures here. If it is one of those deals where you have to have a separate hosting acct and then put in a link it ain't happening, I'm stubborn and hardheaded.

Are you going down to the Women's hunt this weekend? I hope to be able to help this year.

Yes, I will be there. Look forward to seeing you again. Got one that's not opened yet. :lol:

TJ