muledeerarea33?

22 ammo for kids

I have some older 22 long rifle ammo, most is lead, some jacketed. I won't be able to shoot it all any time soon so I figured with it being hard to find right now.... I will give some away. ONLY!!! If its to helps a kid get some shooting time in. Ammo is all good and even the lead stuff isn't very dirty (in my guns anyways) haha I don't want to have to ask for proof of child so please just be honest.

• Like 2

Good offer and good on you.

bump for a good egg

Nice of you! Taking my 6 year old daughter next weekend on her first ever big game hunt for javelina for me and rabbits for her, but I will be west of Tucson. Just shot our 22 on Sunday to sight in for her. Good luck and if nobody takes it maybe I will swing to east Tucson and trade you something. Good thing for you to do!!!

Very nice jesture, JLG

I have some older 22 long rifle ammo, most is lead, some jacketed. I won't be able to shoot it all any time soon so I figured with it being hard to find right now.... I will give some away. ONLY!!! If its to helps a kid get some shooting time in. Ammo is all good and even the lead stuff isn't very dirty (in my guns anyways) haha I don't want to have to ask for proof of child so please just be honest.

Another CWT class act!

What the heck Hoss, now you know I got a couple youngins that likes there 22s........Well I mean youngins as they are younger than me of course.

Anyways bro, This is pretty cool of you doing this for the future hunters.

One more thing Hoss, T.J. wants to know if yer givin 5.56 ammo to "YOUNG ADULTS"

• Like 1

Hey mule deer I have 2 boys 10 and 7 that have .22s if I can work it out with my father inlaw I would like to get it, as I live in casa grande. He lives on the east side. I will pm you my number.

Hey thanks for the ammo my kids will enjoy it! They finally figured out they like shooting .22s more than video games! Thanks again!

• Like 1