Sign in to follow this  
mace

Card rejects

I wanted to pass on a little information I just learned about from my bank. I used my debit card and applied online. I had 3 applications submitted. All showed they went through and I have the confirmation numbers from G&F. A day later I looked at my account and noticed one of the pending transactions for $7.50was gone. I called the bank and found out that if they recieve transactions for the same amount and from the same Vendor within 15 minites of each other they will reject all but the first one....hope this helps someone out there.

Hope this isn't true with my bank. If it is it sucks for my family... My buddy and I are good I guess since we're first but if the bank jammed my family on the hunt.... Lets just say id be extremely hot in nice terms...

I am with Bank of America. Like I said, I used my debit card, dont know if its different with credit cards or not. I am really nervous too, I called them and explained what the situation is and it sounds like theres not much I can do about it. I dont know exactly how the draw works as far as how they post if you are drawn but if they all hit at the same time I may be screwed...I knew better than to apply online!!

I was pissed that they extended the draw deadline, but now I will have to check and make sure mine went thru and I will have to time to re- apply if needed.

Every year there are bad stories involving debit cards. Credit card is a better route, when draw time comes around I will call and note the account to accept ALL charges. Good luck to everyone in the draw.

Just checked: US Bank credit card.....all is well :D

Viper did you have a 7.50 charge. even though you put in for a draw not just a point? i have a charge for 7.50 is that correct?