Sign in to follow this  
Mocha1545

Come ON 2/22

I cannot wait to get going on the pig hunt this week! Didn't get drawn for elk. Didn't put in for deer cause my buddy can't figure out a calendar an his Baby was born early November. I REALLY NEED to get out and HUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! Heading down to 36C on Thursday. If it ever gets here!

I'll be down in 36b with my best bud who is fairly new to hunting, my rifle stays in the pack until he has killed or missed! Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

Leaving on Thursday morn with my son for 16A. Excited to see we are getting rain on Wednesday. We found a few scouting two weeks ago in an area about a mile from where I shot one last year and like firstcoueswas80, I'm holding off until he gets one.

He really need to fill his tag as he has been trying for too many years.

Good luck to everyone.

Good luck... I can't wait myself to use the left over tag I snatched up

We'll be close to Elkhorn Ranch. Going down with Dugan (who stalks around this site) and his 2 Brothers-in-law. One of them has never killed a big game animal. Our goal is to change that this hunt. Stop by and say hi. We'll have a 28 ft trailer and I'll be driving a reddish F150.<br /><br />Thanks for the reminder on the Lion tag. Almost forgot.<br /><br />Good Luck to everyone and stay SAFE!

I'm taking my brother out for a few days in 34A. He got skunked last year, but I'd like to see him get his first pig.

I got one with my bow last month, so I'll try with my pistol this hunt.