Sign in to follow this  
mace

3 point score

Can anyone tell me what the top few scores are in B&C for a straight up 3 point(8 point Eastern count)? I am just curious where mine would fall among them. Thanks.

He is 131 7/8 gross, 121 0/8 net. Had him officially measured several years ago just never sent in the papers...just curious about where he falls against other 3 points. Doesnt really matter, just curious.

I dont think there is a database of just 3pt Bucks.

But a 130+ 3pt is Huge!!

Ill have to Plus 1 what casey said

Lets see him!

I knew they didnt specify that, I was just curious because I though they said how many scoreable points it had...just hoping someone might know. Definately not trying to relive the moment just always wondered how he stacked up.

Since the majority of them are 3 points, if you happen to be one of those that don't count the G1 as a point, I would imagine there is a good many bucks that size and better with (3) points. That is a great buck by the way.

You can look in The B and C book. It lists the number of points per side. So you would look at the 4 x 4 listings to see. I think there are only a few. Don't quote me on it but like four or six that are clean as we say 3 x 3's that are in that class.

Ill look again at my book to see because I can't remember where mine fell in that category either!

Thanks Becker, it would be neat to know. I didnt think there would be very many in that class...

Great Buck !!! Do you have any pictures of the tail of this buck? I was watching a buck in 2005 in unit 31 and I'm sure this is the exact same deer, I was thinking it was a hybrid!! I'm not taking anything away form this deer but am curious to see if it is the same deer?

• Like 1

So I had my father look it up since I don't have the most recent book. I got the top five list from him, I'll get the list from 120 up.

In the last printing 13th Edition 2011 the top five 4x4's (3x3 with eye guards) are as follows.

#1 130 and 2/8 Mexico 2004

#2 128 New Mexico 1988

#3 123 and 3/8 Pickup Head

#4 122 and 4/8 Mexico 2005

#5 122 and 1/8 Mexico 1990