Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Catastrophic Spending Cuts on the horizon

And instead of cutting entitlements they will cut border patrol.

This prez is a doche bag.

The sequester is not even a cut it is only a reduction in the increase of spending. The debt still rises even with the "cut".

But Obama will still campaign around the nation for popularity instead of digging in and gettting things done. Wouldn't want the budget to get in the way of his golf game, and media whoring.

Yeah, with all the redundency and waste, they'll respond to calls for spending cuts in the same old predictable way - cut education funding, military, turn killers loose from jail - anything to make it hurt the taxpayer for daring to question their out of control spending.

Snapshot you mean a pick up basketball game with all his liberal, Jay Z type of friends. It's funny how I complain that my bosses are idiots but when your president eats elk droppings for breakfast everyday, what more can you expect.

O no the actress in chief might have to cut out a few hair stylists or dress makers or trips to hollywood. O there goes acting and dancing lessons.

The entire political climate we have today disgusts me. It is as if common sense has been thrown out the window and we are left with a big ol heaping pile of bullhonky.

• Like 1

All of the DIPSTICKS in Washington need to be fired.

All this is about for Obama is eliminating the competition. Hes got most of the old guard republicans to pretty much go along with him. And hes successfully destroying all the new blood. All this blame and inaction and finger pointing will only go to help the dems in 2014 and beyond.

I always fail to see why they think that we are all so stupid that they call a less of a spending increase a drastic spending cut. I wish it worked that way in my house. I would love to spend more money, but also cut the amount of spending. Only the fool in the White House and those that support him think this way.