Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Time to sell some Fur!

Very nice and a lot of hard work I assume. What are you hoping to get for them if you don't mind me asking? Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

That is impressive. Good luck with the sale! Still looking for my first cat, but a bad leg and two surgeries over the past year haven't allowed it to happen. Crossing my fingers for this fall! I may have to hit you up for some pointers.

I almost didn't notice the CWT sticker on the shelf....haven't found the right spot for it yet? and is that a USB cable that you have hung the cats from? Like the ingenuity! :)

and look at those sheds on your fridge....wow, you have a lot going on in that photo that I didn't notice the first time!

That's the best use of a USB cord I have ever seen. Sweet mess of bobcats.

First off, great job on the cats.

Secondly, you must be a bachelor. While my wife does allow sheds in her kitchen she draws the line at a huge pile of dead cats.

:)

Very nice cats, but its sell not sale.

Sorry, but a pet peeve of mine

:o OH NO! :o Is that you Bill using another member's name?

Bill.........with all due respect but I couldn't help myself.

TJ

Haha give me some credit I got it right in the topic description at least coues. Well the SALE is over and I am pleased with the results. Was expecting a little more but think I was just spoiled from the globe sale. I averaged $425 with my top cat going for $1200. Top cat at the sale was $$1500

• Like 1

And 4falls I am a bachelor BUT I think when I am married the wife won't mind having the cats in the house when I bring home the money for all of them after the sale. Money makes everything better for them haha

• Like 1