Sign in to follow this  
azhunter85

Az Spring Gobblers! Almost Here!

Well I drew another Spring tag for this year and as it looks another elk tag, sorry but I have been lucky in the recent draws. Anyways we got out this morning in my turkey area and found some good turkey action going on. Birds weren't too fired up but it was an awesome morning with the family watching these beautiful birds! Im ready to say the least for April 26th!

check out our blog for the pictures!

http://www.huntinaz.blogspot.com

Enjoy!!

Nice! I saw 11 toms together yesterday and 10 hens feeding alone a couple days before. Guess it won't be long for that to change then. Good luck on your hunt.

Wow that's great getting your daughter out there! I loved this quote "Last time our daughter was listening to the sound of gobblers she was a week from entering the world, today she is two weeks from being one year old!" Awesome!

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing I have a 8-10 tag and just yesterday we were talking about the upcoming hunt. Now I'm all fired up to get out and scout my favorite spots.

Here is my spring gobbler from 23 last year. No tag for me this year. Did get a bull tag though so can't complain....hoping it's in 23!! Good luck to all you spring turkey tag holders.post-8408-0-03755300-1364698197_thumb.jpg

Birds are going nuts!!! Hunt shouldn't be so late, a month away and the turkeys are fired up and getting it on!!

In the last 4 days I have seen three flocks all with Gobblers they are starting to go crazy.On Friday

a fourth flock was Struting on the Highway I came around the curve and almost took out one hen and three Gobblers they

didn't even come out of there strut, love Is In the air.I think this year with the short winter they might be 2 weeks earlier then normal

I think the elk droped there antlers a couple weeks early as well.

Seldom Drawn

i heard the long lake rd opened friday, from some fellow shed hunters so im assuming this years roads will be open for the junior turkey hunts ahead of time