Sign in to follow this  
almost

dont hate

I know this will probably piss some people off but with 5 bonus points I drew my first choice early archery bull in unit 1!congrats to all who drew and better luck next year to those who didn't!

I know this will probably piss some people off but with 5 bonus points I drew my first choice early archery bull in unit 1!congrats to all who drew and better luck next year to those who didn't!

Did you call or check on the internet. My brother and friend called and it said "you are sucessfull for 3001" when they checked online they both had archery unit 1 tags. Kind of a cruel joke.

It happened to me 2 yrs ago in 27...of course then the Wallow Fire happened too. My luck has since run out...building points again. :D

We drew archery bull in unit one last year with 12 points and drew it again this year with two points. We shot some nice bulls last year. Cant imagine this year being better than last year but we'll see. My son also drew 6a late rifle bull this year. Feeling really lucky right about now!

My wife drew unit 10 early archery bull with only 4 bonus points. It's her first bull tag she is pretty happy right now.

My friends hunted archery bull 3a/3c with 10 points in '09 then last year hunted archery bull unit 1 with 4 points and got drawn this year again in archery bull unit 1 with 2 points!

its not hate but cant understand how people draw repeated hard to draw early elk tags with no bonus points-

I got friends who have drawn 6b archery bull tags 4 out of the last 5 yrs

like others with repeats - I've been lucky on a couple of tags but hard to swallow the samo's getting tags every year.

sure luck of the draw but when was the last time G&F actually changed the draw prossess ??

different number of hunters every yr crap but it has to be a computer program

CHANGE THE PROGRAM G&F

• Like 1

My friends hunted archery bull 3a/3c with 10 points in '09 then last year hunted archery bull unit 1 with 4 points and got drawn this year again in archery bull unit 1 with 2 points!

Wtf

I had 9 points, unit 1 archery Bull 1st choice 27 archery Bull 2nd Not Drawn again thats my luck

Yep. I have some friends that are hating!!

I drew unit 27 archery bull last year and this year!!!

Jeff