Sign in to follow this  
Seldom Drawn

Big Buck

I went to a new unit to shed hunt this weekend and saw a monster buck hope someone connects with this buck.

He already Is a shooter.

Seldom drawn

• Like 2

Just saying I saw a shooter real early,really big for this time of year.If you don't like my post then don't respond.

Azkiller,whats your problem,If you have a problem with me then pm me

Seldom drawn

When we were in 7 on Tuesday the only animal we saw was a nice buck antelope. He was a shooter for sure too. We tried to take a cell phone picture thru the binocs but he kept moving.

I don't know about you guys . But this post makes a lot of sense! Read between the Lines!

If I had a tag I would be buddying up to Seldom Drawn, he knows big bucks!!!!!

• Like 3

Don't have a problem with you. They are just about done growing, and you saw a big buck, cool... no picture no local, are you trying to sell the info? What is the point?

I have a unit 7 tag. only took 16 years to draw. Whats a good buck up there? I have never hunted lopers , so just wondering what to expect.

coues Krazy,

If you put In you put your time scouting, I would say a 80-84 inch buck would be great.There a many 70-78 inch bucks

you just have to find the one you want.

Seldom Drawn

• Like 1

Since your being such a great sport about this, Seldom Drawn- what can my buddy expect on the second week of archery in unit 19a? Thank you in advance for your response.

out2hunt,

I have spent half of my life in 19a but not a lot in the past several years, back in the day when i never drew you could always have a chance at a upper 80's even a low 90 inch buck.I just got tired of all the guys watching with there tri-pods sitting in there lawn chairs watching,..

Does your friend have accses to the private land or is he hunting all public land?With all the transpalnting they have done if he is hunting public i would guess a upper 70's buck would be good.

Seldom Drawn

I went to a new unit to shed hunt this weekend and saw a monster buck hope someone connects with this buck.

He already Is a shooter.

Seldom drawn

I will be scouting unit 10 for the first time in a couple of weeks hope I find the same there

They won't stop growing 'till they start rutting. I know of some toads in 4B if anyone has a tag. PM me I saw them last weekend in place most would not think of. Good luck to all that have tags. it took me 19 years to draw but I know that unit well because of I have hunted elk up there forever and I know where the goats hide....

~Mark