bowsniper

I finally killed the buck I have been chasing for a year

Hey Mark,

Thats a great buck you got there. I was reading your story about the bear and I had heard it once before. You did not happen to have some guys camped up the road from you that got stuck at about 3:00am on there way in. It was not me but I know them (my wifes uncle). Again great buck and congrats. I am still looking for my shooter buck but love to see and here great success stories.

congrats to you Mark on the nice story and buck.

It is good that your wrist healed up nicely since you were able to make it all come together

Sweet buck, those are the kinds of stories that make it all worth while. You find a buck, and watch him and then harvest him. very nice.. I don't wear scent loc but I think I agree with you. Awesome

Great job! Nice buck, I love the split/bladed main beam!

Awesome Mark! Wish I would have seen this yesterday and I would have congratulated you last night. I echo what Kevin said; It was nice meeting you & your son at the clinic. Good luck to your boy on his Junior hunt this year! As mentioned last night, be sure to get in touch shortly before the hunt and I'll pass along any late info I have. I suspect if you check-out the areas I showed you though, that he'll have a good hunt.

S.

:)

Nice meeting you last night and again great deer.