luckysob

Arizona Chapter SCI banquet

Amanda has been trying to get a table of CW members together. Come to Tucson for our banquet , June 8,2013 at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort. This is our chance, your chance to contribute to raising money for conservation projects in southern Arizona. As many of you know, we fund new water catchments , junior camps, equipment trailers and many other projects. We are funding 3 years of antelope restoration in units 35 A&B and we are buying sheep collars for the sheep re-introduction project in unit 33.

So as you see, we are the most active conservation group in southern Arizona !! Come on down and support us on June 8. Tickets are 70.00 per person or 130.00 per couple. If you can't make it consider a donation to the chapter.

See you all in June ???

Bobby

Are there any AZ Commissioner's tags being auctioned there, if so which ones. Is there a web site to see what ya'll have up for auction?

Thanks

Mark

same here

Kathi and I will sing up for a couple of seats at the CWT table.

Ok, great! Let's commit to a CW table (10 seats). Whoever wants to attend, post up. Tickets are $70 each.

So far we have:

Amanda (and maybe Paul)

Casey and Sarah

Mark and Kathi

Well we are committed to going! In fact we are going to reserve a room there Friday and Saturday night and make a fun/relaxing weekend of it. Keep us posted on who to pay and when.

Good to see CW members coming to join our banquet. If you are staying at Ventana Canyon mention you are with The SCI group for a room rate of 99.00 per night.

We have 3 tags, Coues, Turkey and Javalina to auction off. We have over 30 guns to be won, including 6 AR rifles , 5 Rock River and 1 Smith & Wesson M&P

See you all on the 8 of June !!

Bobby

• Like 1

WooHoo, just booked our room for Friday and Saturday night. Looking forward to a fun evening and seeing everyone.

Ok, so I bought a table and you can pay me at the event ($70 each) and your names will be at the door. Many of us will be staying overnight so this should be fun!

I think we have 3 seats left....so far I have confirmed:

Amanda

Casey and Sarah

Mark and Kathi

Roger and Ilene

Casey,

At least you have a chance to win, I do all the work and don't have a chance to win anything ???

Bobby