Dinner

post-3562-0-75474900-1370759441_thumb.jpg

Desert

post-3562-0-48811000-1370759647_thumb.jpg

Mark and Kathi's winnings at banquet

post-3562-0-47936600-1370759792_thumb.jpg

Mark's result's of hanging out at the pool

post-3562-0-28972100-1370759913_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on winning all that stuff. When it comes to these banquets I've never seen a more generous couple with donations and the purchasing of tickets to benefit whatever species the banquet sponsors. Glad to see you getting something in return.

OUCH! That is one mean looking sunburn Mark. I bet it's not as much fun today as it was yesterday.

TJ

• Like 2

I would like to give a special THANK YOU to Amanda for her generous kindness and support of all the banquet tables she provides for the cwt community and especially her more than generous support of our Veterans.

Thank You!

TJ

• Like 1

Congrats Kathi and Mark! Great haul!!! Mark that sunburn is horrendous!

Thanks to everyone who showed up last night to support the Arizona Chapter banquet. It was nice to see you and your husband Amanda !! Sorry I could not chat with you more, you know how crazy banquets get. Congrats to the winners at your table, I did not realize how much was won at the CW table !!

We raised some good money last night, we will see how many water catchments, junior camps and coyote control we can do ??

Bobby

• Like 2

Bobby

I just wanted to again express my thanks & gratitude to the ENTIRE AZSCI organization for nominating & picking me for the Hunter of The Year award given out last night.

I felt truly blessed & humbled at being given the award.

Thank you!

Scott Kendrix

• Like 1

Congratulations Scott on your award Hunter of the Year. Good to see it going to a cwt member. :)

TJ

Congratulations on winning all that stuff. When it comes to these banquets I've never seen a more generous couple with donations and the purchasing of tickets to benefit whatever species the banquet sponsors.

^^ This. Kathi has been an amazing supporter of our inaugural MDF Banquet. I have been blown away by her generosity.

Congratulations on winning all that stuff. When it comes to these banquets I've never seen a more generous couple with donations and the purchasing of tickets to benefit whatever species the banquet sponsors.

^^ This. Kathi has been an amazing supporter of our inaugural MDF Banquet. I have been blown away by her generosity.

Kathi and Mark are great people. Their generosity is sincere.

TJ

Aww Thanks Tom and Marshall. But all of you as well are great supporters!!! It is a team effort. I love Arizona and it's wildlife and will do whatever we can to help it along.

some pics from our table.....

our newest sponsor, Luke Adams, thank you Luke for supporting CWT and SCI!

post-1-0-09950600-1370981430_thumb.jpg

Military veterans Eric Martinez and Paul Martinez (Eric's father). Unfortunately Eric suffered some very traumatic injuries when he was blown up in Iraq. He kept all his limbs, but still suffers lasting affects on his memory, hearing and suffers from PTSD. His father served in Okinawa with the marines.

post-1-0-58841200-1370981392_thumb.jpg

Patrick and Becky O'Halloran (both currently serving, Patrick works on and flies Blackhawk Helicopters and Becky organizes training for her unit)

post-1-0-18354200-1370981411_thumb.jpg

And of course Mark and Kathi who are dedicated to wildlife conservation in the state!

post-1-0-14997200-1370981449_thumb.jpg

And many thanks to Roger and Ilene who couldn't attend but still paid for their tickets so that some vets could go!

oh and here is Scottyboy with his Hunter of the Year award!! Congratulations Scottyboy!!

post-1-0-09290500-1370981339_thumb.jpg

• Like 1