Dude that is BAD-ASE!! What a hog! Good luck in your quest. Hope you get more pics of him when he's hard horned too! Keep us posted!

ME, MY DAD, AND TWO BUDDIES HAVE THE NOVEMBER TAG AND MY WIFE HAS THE DECEMBER TAG. I WOULD REALY LOVE FOR MY DAD TO GET THIS BUCK HE HAS NEVER KILLED A BUCK OVER 100" AND I'M PRETTY SURE THIS BUCK WOULD BE CLOSE TO BOOKING, SO THAT WOULD BE AWSOME FOR HIM. I'M HAVE 10 DAYS OR SO TO HUNT AND I WANT TO KILL A 120"+ BUCK, SO I WOULD PASS THIS BUCK :blink: CALL ME CRAZY BUT I CAN'T KILL A MONSTER IF I SHOOT A TOAD FIRST!! BESIDES THAT I SAW A BUCK ABOUT A MILE AND A HALF AWAY AND COULD SEE HORNS ON HIM IN THE 15'S, HE WAS A LITTLE SPECK WITH A BLOB ON HIS HEAD, AND I SAW A BUCK RIGHT WHERE HE WAS, DURING THE JAVELINA HUNT THAT HAD LIKE 6" EYE GAURDS AND WAS CLOSE TO 110" LAST YEAR, SO MABEY WITH ALL THE RAIN HE WILL MAKE THE 120' MARK THIS YEAR <_< THATS WHAT I'M HOPING FOR ANYWAY. THEN AFTER THE NOV. HUNT I WILL SCOUT HARD FOR MY WIFES HUNT, SO AS LONG AS SOMEONE I KNOW KILLS THIS BUCK I WOULD BE HAPPY!! WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES, IT SHOULD BE FUN!! :D

Hey JACK, thanks for sharing with us and definatly keep us posted! I'm coming up with 109 on that buck but don't claim to be any closer than within 5'' so drop him and let's find out. I hope you get your 120 but don't let to many good bucks go to get him. I can relate, I've let several go and ate a few tags. I'm not trying to tell you what to do with your tag but if your dad tags out and you've only got a couple days left then there's no shame in going 2 for 2 on toads! Good luck to you guys and your wife.

I HEAR WHAT YOUR SAYIN SHORTPANTS, BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF I SHOOT A TOAD I CAN'T KILL A MONSTER! I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH NOT FILLING MY TAG. A MONSTER MAY SHOW UP THE LAST HOUR OF THE LAST DAY, YA NEVER KNOW, AND I GUESS THATS WHAT KEEPS ME OUT THERE. I JUST HAVE IT IN MY HEAD THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO DO THIS YEAR. WITH ALL THE RAIN AND FEED THIS YEAR SEEM LIKE A PRETTY GOOD YEAR TO MAKE A DREAM, REALITY!! B)

I hope you do get the MONSTER this year Jack. You're definitely putting your time in. I would have a hard time letting a 110 incher walk away unless I KNEW a bigger one was in the area buts thats just me. I think your right though about antler growth this season. Some big ones have been taken already and I know there are still some MONSTERS out there. I'm pulling for you, GOOD LUCK.

Keven

He got killed by a guy from Nevada.....at least that's what JACK said in a post......do a search for his name. I think it was under priorites change or something.

Great buck though!

OH SNAP!!!