HE'S STILL ALIVE!! LAST NIGHT I FOUND A BUCK WE'VE BEEN CHASIN' FOR A FEW YEARS :D

COUESDEER019.jpg

COUESDEER011.jpg

COUESDEER016.jpg

COUESDEER015.jpg

I WATCHED HIM UNTIL DARK, THEN DECIDED TO GO BACK THIS MORNING AND TRY TO GET SOME GOOD PICTURES AND VIDEO OF HIM. I HIKED THROUGH THE SHIN DAGGERS IN THE DARK AND GOT TO A GOOD SPOT TO GLASS AND I FOUND HIM RIGHT AWAY ABOUT 300 YARDS FROM WHERE I LAST SAW HIM LAST NIGHT, HE LAID DOWN AS SOON AS THE SUN STARTED TO COME UP. HE WAS ABOUT 800 YARDS SO I DECIDED TO GET CLOSER. I MADE A STALK AND GOT ABOUT 300 YARDS AND TOOK SOME PICTURES AND VIDEO AND HE NEVER KNEW I WAS THERE! IT WAS AWSOME!

COUESDEER023.jpg

COUESDEER021.jpg

COUESDEER035.jpg

COUESDEER031.jpg

I WATCHED HIM FOR TWO HOURS OR SO AND HE JUST LAID THERE, FINALLY THE SUN GOT ON HIM AND HE GOT UP AND FEED A LITTLE THEN FEED DOWN IN TO A DRAW I COULDN'T SEE IN . SO, I JUST BACKOUT OF THERE AND CALLED IT A PRETTY GOOD MORNING AND CAME HOME. 69 SLEEPLESS NIGHTS TO COME!! ;)

COUESDEER037.jpg

COUESDEER040.jpg

COUESDEER039.jpg

COUESDEER041.jpg

HERE IS A LITTLE VIDEO CLIP

th_Couesdeer06.jpg

Guest Ernesto C

Wow Jack that's a MONSTER!! what happened? no tag? or are you waiting for the rifle season?

I saw a BIG buck a couple years ago,last year I look and look for him and did not found him,may be he's still out there if the lion hasn't kill him.

Any way that's a huge buck and thank you for sharing those pictures.....it is a toad!!

My gosh that thing is a great buck of a lifetime. I hope all goes well for you with this buck. Good luck and keep us posted and your info very hush hush on this buck.

that rocks sounds like u had a great outing.. those are some awsome pics vey sweet

awesome buck keep tabs on him and be sure to keep us posted thanks for sharing

Nice buck! He should probably be shedding his fuzz pretty soon. I would guess him to be between 110 and 115. CB

Looks like a toad!! Those are some great pics. Up close and personal with that bad boy. Good luck gettin' him.

Awesome, I'm glad someone is having luck finding "him", I've been out looking for my "him" and haven't had any luck yet but I'm gonna keep on trying. Congrats on finding "him" again and thanks for the awesome pics.

That bruiser is great. If you have been watching him that long, you definitely deseve a payoff.

I think it would be neat to get a few more pics after he de-fuzzes, and then one after you drop him!

Good luck.

Hope you get him!! Nice Buck and Pictures!!