Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

How much does a Mexico hunt cost.

I'm considering going on a Mexico hunt in the next few years. How much can I expect to pay? Not looking for a monster, just a fun hunt in a new place.

Adam

• Like 1

Most of the info that I have found was around 3 to 5 grand depending on who you hunt with. Maybe Darr Colburn or Jay Scott will chime in on this. I would like to know what the charge also.

I put a group of 7 hunters on an unguided hunt for 2800.00. This includes gun permit and all meals plus a quad to ride. I take 7 plus myself, the outfitter and his brother do all the cooking and will help glass also. You can expect to see over 100 bucks in a week of hunting. I am not the outfitter or guide, I just do it to hunt for my self and the outfitter and ranch owner are friends of mine.

Bobby

• Like 1

Another guy to talk to here on the site is Ernesto. He hooks a lot of guys up with hunts down there for a pretty good price. Different ranches have different fees.

You can expect to pay anywhere from 2500 to 5k and up depending on who you go with and whether you do your own food, etc. And average cost is probably 4k or so.

Fully guided hunts usually are $4,000-$5,000. We charge $4,750 for our Mexico hunts and that includes your gun permit, food and seven full days of hunting.

We get it lance......you do not like Mexico. You are actually making 99.999% of Mexicanos happy by not going.

More D

• Like 1