Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

Cwt.com cook book?

I can give some recipes as well for home cooked meals. Also maybe split the book up to at home game meat cooking and good dinners, snacks, and breakfast for when you are in the field and in camp?

~Mark

My wife is the best cook I know so I am volunteering her to come up with a recipe or two of her own.

Count us in. :)

TJ

I have a family full of picky eaters and have some recipes that go over really well - all game, elk deer, turkey, trout, smallmouth, catfish, anything but a carp, even javis. The great part is all of these recipes are dirt-simple.

When dad cooks wild game, it all gets eaten as fast as I can bring it to the table.

I am just an average cook, so I probably don't have much to contribute in that department. Although I have a killer jerky marinade recipe.

I will certainly buy a copy of the book......but only if Amanda autographs it first. ;)

• Like 1

I am just an average cook, so I probably don't have much to contribute in that department. Although I have a killer jerky marinade recipe.

I will certainly buy a copy of the book......but only if Amanda autographs it first. ;)

Snapshot I'll sign it for you haha