Best Thread EVER!!!!! I'm gonna go home and get something ready for the season... Not sure what, but something..... Thanks for sharing guys!!

• Like 2

last years dreams

• Like 2

last years dreams

Where ever that spot is...it looks like you had hit the jackpot. The buck on the left in the first pic is a beast

last years dreams

Where ever that spot is...it looks like you had hit the jackpot. The buck on the left in the first pic is a beast

yeah.... the force is strong with these deer! LOL!

the 1 on the right in the back is pretty sick too

I passed up a 3 x 3 like the 1 in the night photo to wait for a shot on the big dude.......wind can be your best bud or worst enemy!

I won't make that mistake again!

James

• Like 1

That bottom buck in the night pic looks like the buck that Flatlander took this year...

HAHA Willyhunts2, I didn't think it was a competition. Just posting pics to get blood pumping!!! I am not sure what that crazy eyeguard thing would score, probably in the teens gross, that particular pic makes him look huge. Plus they always look bigger with the FUZZ. I never did pay much attention to him since I was chasing that typical 3 point! That one buck in JLW's photo is a giant too!!! Hard to see exactly what is growing on him. Wish you would post some better pics of him if you got um JLW??? I was keeping my fingers crossed for you that you would get a chance to kill him so we could see up close pics of that thing.

• Like 1

Here are a few pics of my buck from last year. Looks like it could be the same as JLW's. We should talk off-line.

post-5618-0-55479900-1372814205_thumb.jpg

post-5618-0-35876100-1372814209_thumb.jpg

Awesome thread! There's just something about velvet bucks. I Love velvet bucks! Nice buck Flatlander but it looks like it might be a different buck. Ear notches look to be different. Antler configuration looks to be almost identical though.

I concur with opticnerd, no notch in the ear tip of flatlander's deer. Two different deer.

I concur with opticnerd, no notch in the ear tip of flatlander's deer. Two different deer.

Confirmed, different deer. Sweet pics JLW wish I had those others hanging around my spot.