Sign in to follow this  
grizzly

Saw a CW sticker!

Red Chevy, on the I-10 westbound got on 101 North, also had two deer skull stickers on back window. Always cool to see a board brother, I tried to signal from my red dodge plumbing truck that I havent yet put stickers on.

my friend called from 6a north and stated saturday he also saw a truck with a sticker.

That may have been my truck, did he say (or do you know) what road it was off of? I also was stopped on Guadalupe & Dobson a while back, but the light turned green before we could exchange names. :lol:

Red Chevy, on the I-10 westbound got on 101 North, also had two deer skull stickers on back window. Always cool to see a board brother, I tried to signal from my red dodge plumbing truck that I havent yet put stickers on.

That was my truck... Sorry I didn't see ya... Must have been around 9:30 am right? Nice to see someone noticed...

that was the time, I was running late for work, I gotta get me a sticker too.

Look for mine on a red 05 2500 4x4 dodge.Big red Coueswhitetail.com sticker with a license plate "hedhntn".Say hi ya'll,would like to meet some forum members!You might see me in 36b in november around arrivaca.

Man I have had my coueswhitetail sticker for about a year and I havent had anybody honk at me or seen another vehichle with the coueswhitetail sticker on it either. I must be in the wrong place at the wrong time or something

is it me or does it seem that this forum is getting more and more popular...recently there has been a lot of talk about seeing stickers on other vehicles

it was by mormon mountain.

That might have been my camp then, we'll have to see. Is he still up there this weekend too? If so that same truck may be up there again.

CouesFanatic, there are a few of us on the East side, I'm in Chandler (Alma & Elliot).

DTB17, the site has gotten a lot bigger than when I first joined and it can only keep getting bigger. One day when we are old we are going to say, I remember when CWT.com only had 1000 members and even some of those were e-scouters or salesmen. :lol:

Dang BASS I lived @ Alma and Elliot for 20 years growning up. Now I live around Alma and Chandler. I never have seen anyone with a sticker on the east side of town.

I don't have my sticker yet I hope to get mine soon.I live in Gilbert,Greenfield and Warner.

Man I have had my coueswhitetail sticker for about a year and I havent had anybody honk at me or seen another vehichle with the coueswhitetail sticker on it either. I must be in the wrong place at the wrong time or something

didnt you just spend the whole summer in alaska? that would be something if someone recognized a sticker up there!