Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

PERSONALS: seeking fishin partner :)

Must like to fish!

Must like to stay out all night!

Must be fearless and or no how to swim cuz boat is only 12'!

Must be single or have understanding wife!

Must be willing to always split cost!

Must not use drugs!

Must not ABUSE alcohol!

Must not use profanity!

***Most definitely females may inquire but if so...

***Must be single!!! and if so you can break some of the above rules..(still no dope!)

heck you dont even have to like to fish! :)

If your a man walking with Jesus and your down with sharpening iron as we are called to do then that would be a huge bonus!

God Bless, Mike

• Like 1

I never thought it would be so difficult to get someone to go fishing.. guess the no profanity did it huh... or must be able to swim!

The profanity thing is huge! How do you NOT cuss when a fish breaks you off? Just not possible...

That and the fact that I don't walk with that guy.

Not rules guys just a way of life. It is not the occassional slippage of the someones tongue that is offensive it is every other word starting with an F and ending with a K. as for the understanding wife part i here ya mine sure wasn't that's why i dont wanna be at the end of any mad wife wrath. and i have non believer friends it just matters whether they respect who i am... but scripture says bad company corrupts good morals and i think even non believers would agree to that. that being said i usually try and spend my outdoors time with like minded people just has never worked out any other way.

Saturday nights possible for little lakes but midweek for me for the now giant pleasant.. kinda miss it when it was a puddle.

• Like 6

its just a matter of timing - sometimes got things to do! i'll give ya a holler

what was the weight limit anyways - lol I got a good lifevest!

/>You mean I can't wash down vicodin, with a bottle of Jack, all the while cussing like a sailor? :rolleyes:

See that was me while back so none of that in this little boat. :) think i might have recruited friend off this sites son/sons. =~)

normally its 3 strikes and your out - everyone can slip a little now and then - for some its a way of life - hoghntr prefers not to have to deal or put up with it

simple rule want a fish with a great guy - understand and respect his choices - its his boat!!

I really would like to do a early/ early trip to bartlett and go upstream as far as possible - then its an easy relaxing float back to the flats area !

• Like 1

Number 7 made me smile. I pretty much stopped drinking beer while on the boat because most of the year it is so dang hot you just end up dehydrated, tired, and not wanting to fish. I have a buddy on the other hand who goes on a drinking trip while I go on a fishing trip. He sees how many beers he can drink while I see how many fish I can catch. The last time we went to Rosey I was so into the fishing I didn't pay much attention to what he was doing. When we got back to camp he had darn near finished off an entire case. I guess he holds his liquor pretty well to not even be noticeably drunk. I think I would have fallen off the boat and drowned if I drank that much. It seems like most people do not judge you as a problem drinker by how much alcohol you consume, but by how you act after consuming it. I have had friends who just don't mix with alcohol at all, and others who are all smiles and good times.

Time is 1 am lake pleasant is beautiful! got scared out of water by thunder and lightning in big clouds and then they disapeared!..?? now it is nice but dont feel like gettin boat wet again so catfishin from rod holders whil i recline in chair on shore. :~)

• Like 2

I might have a open seat in my boat in a couple weeks. I have been on the crappie at Bart. I don't cuss (much) no liquor on the boat (leads to trouble) never done dope. I usually don't fish nights I like to fish early and late morning for crappie and bass

• Like 1

/>

I might have a open seat in my boat in a couple weeks. I have been on the crappie at Bart. I don't cuss (much) no liquor on the boat (leads to trouble) never done dope. I usually don't fish nights I like to fish early and late morning for crappie and bass

Im down with that! :) exxxxxxcept shoulder surgery possibly gnarly reconstruction in 2 weeks so timing is everything. sending pm