Comm1

Desert Bighorn Tag

I finally drew a Desert Bighorn tag after applying for 46 years!! I started applying in 1967!! When I called in and the recording said I was successful I was screaming with joy!! Unbelievable !

• Like 7

Congratulations on drawing your tag. I sure hope you tag a beauty.

You definitely have the best help for that unit.

;)

I started around 1980 but have 1 more bonus point than you had! Congrats. I am wondering if I need to petition the Commission to allow me to pass along my bonus points to my son!!!!

I finally drew a Desert Bighorn tag after applying for 46 years!! I started applying in 1967!! When I called in and the recording said I was successful I was screaming with joy!! Unbelievable !

Wow, the year I was born...

Wow, the year I was born...

My Father was 3 years old that year..

Congrats on drawing a sheep tag!!! I'm confused. Big tub. How do you have more bonus points if you started applying 13 years after? Chef. How do you know what unit? He didn't say? Lol what am I missing?

I hope saying this will be more a ray of hope for some of you guys that have been putting in a for many years than a slap in the face but it just goes to show that with the draw, you never know, but my friends 11 year old daughter drew a sheep tag this year on her first ever application. One lucky little girl!

• Like 2

Sorry guys I never said what area I drew but it is 40 B the Mohawks and coppers. Also I did have max bonus points. The north end of area is about 9 miles from my front door as the crow flies so its very close to home! I know the area well as my best friend had a tag there last year and got a nice ram. If anyone knows who the other two tag holders are I would like to talk with them.

Sorry guys I never said what area I drew but it is 40 B the Mohawks and coppers. Also I did have max bonus points. The north end of area is about 9 miles from my front door as the crow flies so its very close to home! I know the area well as my best friend had a tag there last year and got a nice ram. If anyone knows who the other two tag holders are I would like to talk with them.

Likely they'll be at the sheep society hunter orientation. You'll be hearing from the sheep society soon.