Comm1

Desert Bighorn Tag

Congrats! That's a long time to wait! I'm sure you are going to cherish every moment of the hunt! Please share your experience and pictures when you are done with the hunt! Good Luck!!!

Congratulations sir! This is a little late payback for all that you have done for wildlife over the years! Right on! Really happy for you!

Nick

I finally drew a Desert Bighorn tag after applying for 46 years!! I started applying in 1967!! When I called in and the recording said I was successful I was screaming with joy!! Unbelievable !

Wow, the year I was born...

+1

Sorry guys I never said what area I drew but it is 40 B the Mohawks and coppers. Also I did have max bonus points. The north end of area is about 9 miles from my front door as the crow flies so its very close to home! I know the area well as my best friend had a tag there last year and got a nice ram. If anyone knows who the other two tag holders are I would like to talk with them.

Lv2hunt has a 40B tag as well.

I'll be west of Robbie in the Gilas; we'll be hunting next door to each other, not in the same hunt unit ...

Lv2hnt one of my good hunting buddies has the other tag in the Gilas, if young want to talk with him at some point get hold of me and I will give you his contact info. Did you draw with max bonus points like I did? My buddy drew in the Gilas as his second choice!

• Like 1

Robbie,

conrats, on the tag!! which one of the two monsters have you decided on taking? I hope to be there with matthew and the boys when you decide which one you want, and see him take a dirt nap, and finally get to see him up close, at least closer then the 40 yards I crawled up to him a coupe years ago, if it is that one your after :)

good luck

tommy

/>Robbie,

conrats, on the tag!! which one of the two monsters have you decided on taking? I hope to be there with matthew and the boys when you decide which one you want, and see him take a dirt nap, and finally get to see him up close, at least closer then the 40 yards I crawled up to him a coupe years ago, if it is that one your after :)

good luck

tommy

Right on!

Hey Robbie;

Sent you a PM. I had 21 points, drew my 1st choice (FINALLY got a low number from the computer). Enjoy the ride --- this should be a LOT of fun ...

Thanks Tommy and everyone else! Tommy I hope you can come with us too and help out!! You know what we are looking for......you have seen him at close range!!!