AZHUNTER05

Help me score some bulls! Added another picture

The 4th and 5th picture down. Those two bulls have a bummer of a birthmark. Right behind the front shulder. LOL

All nice bulls. The last bull I would say will gross in the mid 330 range maybe might push 340. Definitely a bull most hunters would love to harvest.

• Like 1

Mind if I get in on this? It's my first time hunting elk and my score guessing needs a little fine tuning. I posted these bulls in another thread but didn't get much in response as to how big they might be. Which bull do you guys think will finish out bigger given the difference in the dates the pictures were taken?

post-10709-0-38316200-1376591531_thumb.jpg

post-10709-0-97211200-1376591554_thumb.jpg

Anybody want to take a guess? I'm really curious how big of a difference those two and half weeks would make for the bull in the top picture and the how two bulls compare. Any help is appreciated...

Anybody want to take a guess? I'm really curious how big of a difference those two and half weeks would make for the bull in the top picture and the how two bulls compare. Any help is appreciated...

Both are really good bulls but the 6 point is definitely bigger. Picture isnt real clear but he could go anywhere from 330-340 or bigger if the left side matches the right.. The top bull wont score as well without anything for 5ths but still an awesome bull

Edit: Im coming up with right around 300 on the bottom bull but he should be a little bigger by now

Another bull added

Biggest bull youve got pics of, but I cant score velvet bulls so let us know when you stick him B)

Thanks for the response. I don't think the left is quite as good as the right, but the other photos I have of this bull are even harder to see. My buddy and I actually glasses him up and got a couple quick glances at him though and we both figured him to be better than 320. I will be focusing my scouting efforts on him so hopefully in about a month I can put a tape on him and know what he scores without a doubt. Thanks again!

To the guys that said the first bulls are barely 300. Are you serious????? That last bull from origional poster is a stud. Your about 50 inches off. Find me one 300 inch bull ensign thirds and fourths that long!!!!

• Like 2

Yea that's because the guy just added that last 330 bull

Two different guys posting pics then adding?? They're all nice, don't know what's being scored.