AZHUNTER05

Help me score some bulls! Added another picture

I have a few nice bulls on camera and i'm curious what you guys think they will score? I know they aren't monsters but they are shooters for me.

What do you guys think the last bull will score? This is the biggest bull I have seen so far this summer.

post-5645-0-13839400-1374728739_thumb.jpg

post-5645-0-25422400-1374728749_thumb.jpg

post-5645-0-68448200-1374728759_thumb.jpg

post-5645-0-91644100-1376584612.jpg

That first bulls is nice! I'd say 340 give or take but I am not a good judge. I hope you tag it!

Hard to tell, but the first bull is definitely the biggest.. If that long tine on his right is in fact his sword and the point(s?) have any sort of length the bull could go 350 or better. I still cant tell if the long tine is his 3rd or fourth though lol

Oh and the second bull (Im assuming the last 3 are the same bull) could be 320-330ish

Edit: The fourth picture doesnt look like the same bull as pic 3 and 5

First bulls has a bunch of fun on the back but it's fronts look kinda weak. That last bull could be a toad, he already has the mass and his main beams are almost to the top of his back. I'd love to see that last bull outa velvet. First bull is easy 330. Last could be 350 plus with all the extra food laying around.

First bulls has a bunch of fun on the back but it's fronts look kinda weak. That last bull could be a toad, he already has the mass and his main beams are almost to the top of his back. I'd love to see that last bull outa velvet. First bull is easy 330. Last could be 350 plus with all the extra food laying around.

3rd and 5th picture the same bull or just coincidental kickers between the sword and 5th? I dont think youre giving the top bull enough credit lol but I could be wrong

• Like 1

HAHAHAHA we're both wrong.. the bull in the first pic is the same one thats in the last pic.. Look at the third, the date, and if you zoom in on the last pic you can see the kicker off the sword on the left side :rolleyes: Definitely bigger than you think though

The only one that will make 300+ is the first bull which might also be the same as the last and i would say 320 -330. The other bulls are nice, maybe 280

Gotta disagree with the crowd. I dont see any of them scoring much over 300". Nice bulls, but short mains, short points, narrow and spindley.

+1 sorry but they are just not that big imho. Look up some 370 class bulls online ,that have already been ground checked, you will see a big difference.

The first bull is not the same as the last. the point comes off the main beam on the last pic and the first bulls tine comes off the fourth. I think the biggest is the first and I would be surprised if he goes over 315, still a cool looking Bull.....Shoot.

Thanks for the help guys! I tend to over judge animals when they are my pictures. My goal is to shoot a 300 class bull, anything bigger is just a plus!

Thanks for the help guys! I tend to over judge animals when they are my pictures. My goal is to shoot a 300 class bull, anything bigger is just a plus!

When I was younger every bull I saw was a "400 incher" I still tend to guess high.

Not huge, but big enough.