Sign in to follow this  
tomgobbler

camera senerio what would you do

Cause you don't know he did it! You mess with someone who didn't do it and you become the theif/bad guy that everyone complains about!

• Like 2

here we go again, sounds oviouse , I didn't say steel anything I said camp on it. so one more time, sometime trying to find the good gets old, alls im saying get a job and buy your own, if thats bad so be it!

Go again?

Pretty simple idea. Don't have proof, don't throw stones...it is that whole pesky innocent until proven guilty deal in America

Not much you can do other than put another camera out and sit on it. If no one shows to check the other take your new one with you. Repeat until the guy with the other camera returns and hopefully takes yours. If you confront anyone about the first camera they will deny it. Probably say something like why would I steal your camera and put mine next to where your old one was, that would just be stupid. Yea, stupid if you already didn't plan on using that exact excuse before you stole it in the first place.

trail cam rules:

1) don't hang it on water or your chances of it being stolen increase exponentially! especially not in a lock box.

2) don't hang it on MT Ord... it will disappear!

sad!

THIEVES SUCK!!

James

• Like 2

Do you play poker ?

Here is what you do;

Write a note telling them that they were too careless to notice the second camera you have set up to watch the BaitCam.

Let them know that you're gonna give the evidence and their licence plate number to the cops if they don't put your camera where it originally was.

Then set up another camera IN A BOX watching theirs.

What are you gonna lose ? You'll either get your camera back or you'll get a bunch of pictures of panicking thieves. This way not only you have not broken the law but also you know who these scumbags are.

• Like 5

trail cam rules:

1) don't hang it on water or your chances of it being stolen increase exponentially! especially not in a lock box.

2) don't hang it on MT Ord... it will disappear!

sad!

THIEVES SUCK!!

James

don't hang it in units 22 or 23 or 8 or 9 or 10 or 33 or 1 or 15c or 4a or 42m or....

Just hide your cameras better!!!!!!!! I have never had one stolen, I have never put a camera on a water source. Do not assume you know who stole it. If you did not see them, just suck it up, be the bigger guy, cut your losses and build a bridge. Life is too short to get so pissed that you could potentially ruin the next few years of your life over a $100-$200 camera.

• Like 3

you ngot that right 22 and 23 are full of youngsters that steal everything , I won't give there name out because i don' t want to start a linchen . see i do beleive in inacent untill proven guilty , but it didn't work for zimmerman, know did it

Man I guess I should have got on here sooner. Talk about a joke gone wrong! Oops. Sorry Tommy just trying to have a little fun so I put your trail cam in a lock box to see if u were smart enough to notice.i will give u a key when I come for supper Friday night. I bet the menu for dinner Friday has changed from some nice Porter Houses to wild Donkey roast with a little bit of tire tread on the side. Then for desert those yummy marble sized chocolate balls. It's weird how your whole family is allergic to chocolate but you go out of your way to make them for me and my family. They smell terrible but taste pretty dang good. They are a lot better than those stinky prickly pear berry chocolate pecan logs you made that one time. Those seeds got stuck in my teeth and my breath smelled like crap for two weeks. See u Friday bud and I won't forget a key.

• Like 2

Man I guess I should have got on here sooner. Talk about a joke gone wrong! Oops. Sorry Tommy just trying to have a little fun so I put your trail cam in a lock box to see if u were smart enough to notice.i will give u a key when I come for supper Friday night. I bet the menu for dinner Friday has changed from some nice Porter Houses to wild Donkey roast with a little bit of tire tread on the side. Then for desert those yummy marble sized chocolate balls. It's weird how your whole family is allergic to chocolate but you go out of your way to make them for me and my family. They smell terrible but taste pretty dang good. They are a lot better than those stinky prickly pear berry chocolate pecan logs you made that one time. Those seeds got stuck in my teeth and my breath smelled like crap for two weeks. See u Friday bud and I won't forget a key.

RETARDED!

/>Man I guess I should have got on here sooner. Talk about a joke gone wrong! Oops. Sorry Tommy just trying to have a little fun so I put your trail cam in a lock box to see if u were smart enough to notice.i will give u a key when I come for supper Friday night. I bet the menu for dinner Friday has changed from some nice Porter Houses to wild Donkey roast with a little bit of tire tread on the side. Then for desert those yummy marble sized chocolate balls. It's weird how your whole family is allergic to chocolate but you go out of your way to make them for me and my family. They smell terrible but taste pretty dang good. They are a lot better than those stinky prickly pear berry chocolate pecan logs you made that one time. Those seeds got stuck in my teeth and my breath smelled like crap for two weeks. See u Friday bud and I won't forget a key.
LOL

This might be worthy of an a$$ whoopen.

• Like 1

Good thing you didn't shoot the "other guy's" trail cam huh? Hahaha, yeah, I think he's got a friendly butt whooping' headed his way, lol. Oh, and Matthew? I wouldn't let Tomgobber make any drinks for you in the near future....