Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

"Going out of Fishing & Hunting" sale

Due to some unexpected medical issues that will result in unexpected medical bills :rolleyes: , I've decided to have a "Going out of Fishing & Hunting" sale over. So over the next few weeks as I get time to take some photos, I'll be posting lots of goodies.

Some items that quickly come to mind are Nikon 8X, Bausch & Lomb 10X and Pentax 8X compact binos; two Bushnell range finders; a DeLorme deluxe GPS with all the chargers; two Snippods -- one for kneeling and one for standing; a 3/4-ton pick-up bed trailer with an aluminum shell on it; a 1/2-ton pick-up bed trailer with camper (6 or 6.5' ceiling inside) on it that is for storage/ gear-hauling/sleeping only - i.e it has two beds, a table, 12V lights and two large closets but no appliances; a Browning float tube with flippers included: Neoprene waders; clay-pigeon thrower with seat; lots of misc. fishing gear to include many reels, rods, some tackle boxes and lots of soft and hard baits; A VERY large, never used Plano rod case with wheels that was basically designed for airline travel; for airline travel - a sturdy 2-gun aluminum gun case with locking rod and a 1-gun Kopin hard case

I also want to get rid of the complete camp set-up I used for the peeg hunts I used to do. The tent (about 14X20 with an added 4' alcove on one side) itself was custom made for me by Phoenix Tent & Awning, using the heavy duty silver tarps and one of those large canopies with the heavy metal internal frame. It has a zippered door at one end.

It will come with all the propane powered stoves - a large Camp Chef 2-burner with large grill and frying pan, a free standing 4-burner RV stove with oven and removable legs/a once used deep fryer, two lanterns and hoses & tanks to use with all of these; wood burning stove. There is also a Camp Kitchen included, which is basically a take-down metal pantry. The table is in three pieces and will seat at least 10 if all three are used. But it's possible to use just one or two sections, as well. That way the tent can double as a kitchen and a sleeping tent for few guys. More later when I actually list it.

And...there will be lots of other stuff, too. I just need to go thru the closets and what-not to find it all.

So let's start it off with this collectible knife - a Buck mini Alpha Hunter model 196 that was especially made for Whitetails Unlimited quite a few years ago. The blade length is 2 1/2" and overall length is 6 1/4," and the buck's head is cut through the blade. I think the handle is either walnut or rosewood. It comes with the custom-fitted walnut presentation box in the photo. Whitetails Unlimited is laser etched into the box and knife handle. First $100 takes it. NO TRADES!

post-82-0-03172800-1376254009_thumb.jpg

post-82-0-41105800-1376254042_thumb.jpg

NOTE: All my listings will remain on CWT for two weeks after posting. The items will then be removed here and posted on either eBay or Craig's List.

Sorry to hear you have to sell your stuff !! I will contact an outfitter friend of mine and let him know about your camping gear !

Bobby

Guest 300ultramag.

i dont have lots of $$ but I will gladly make a donation towards your nest egg Mr.Mandile. I have been in your place and I had to sell a gun to a member of this site before to make ends meet I am in a better place now and would like to help. Paypal or money order and the pleasure will be all mine sir.

Sorry to hear that you're getting out of hunting and fishing Tony. I'm interested in the lanterns, tanks, and camp stoves. And maybe the float tube/flippers. Let me know what you can let them go for and I'll get you the money as soon as possible. And I'll match the 5% donation to Coueswhitetail.com, its for a GREAT cause.

I have only been a member of this site for almost a year now. I check the site 6~10 times a day. It's the best site for as hunting out there and I have seen Tony post many things in my time being heart. I am sorry to hear you have to sell some of your hunting and fishing gear. I hope you get thru with your situation fast in a great manner. Hopefully I can buy some stuff from you when you post more stiff. That is very generous of you to give 5% back to the site. God bless

Really sorry to hear about it getting to this and like 300ultramag I'm not a rich man and I know how it is to be in the same boat, so to speak. I'd be interested in talking to you about whatever fishing gear you have, or you can email me pictures to chris@csr-azdotcom

I hope all of your medical stuff works out good for you.

I'm interested in the range finder(s) and the Camp Chef stove. (if you're willing to sell it outside of the whole camp set-up)

I'll just put a short note here and the link to this "Clarification" thread in the Campfire section.

Whew, I had to go outside and take a deep breath. You guys have overwhelmed my typing ability with all the PMs and replies here. I spent most of the morning responding to the PMs. It seems there's lots of interest in many items from many individuals. Thus I would prefer if everyone has some patience and waits until I list item. Reason: many are still packed away, so it makes it hard to recall model numbers, etc., plus on many, I need to do some reaserch to come up with a fair price in regards to value.

Hopefully the thread in Campfire will explain some things. I'll also try to respond to a couple other inquiries here when I return from my surgery. That is if I can see to type with one eye.

A couple of other things I failed to mention in my first message here:

All prices are for FTF dealings. If shipping is involved, it will be at whatever the cost is.

Also, I can accept credit cards via PayPal, and you don't need to have a Paypal account to send it to me. All other payments are either cash or money order.

Sorry to hear you have too sell your pride and joy but these are material things. Think positive and before you know it you'll be back out with better things

In case everyone hasn't noticed, I'm listed all the items separately so I can mark the thread with a "SOLD" if and when an items sells.
NOTE: All my listings will remain on CWT for one week after posting. The items will then be removed here and posted on either eBay or Craig's List.