Sign in to follow this  
joey lvr

coues art

It seems that there is tons of photographs of elk,mule deer,sheep ect... does anyone know if there is anyplace to get couse deer pictures or any art to hang on the walls?

I sent you a pm.

Looking for the same thing.

Sent you a pm.

I have noticed the same thing. There isn't much coues deer artwork available and I have been working on a few Coues deer drawings in charcoal. Pm me if you would like to take a look . I would be willing to get some high quality prints made if there were enough people interested in some Coues deer drawings. If you have a cool drawing or a good Coues deer pic for reference I would also be willing to do a custom drawing.

• Like 1

I'm interested in acquiring coues deer art as well. I have a friend who's an artist and does pointillism sketches. Here' a photo of one. It's not a good picture, I'll take a good one later and repost.

post-736-0-44808300-1388328463.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I agree, so hard to find anything coues. My buddy met someone at the ISE show a few years ago that drew him some pictures and used photos of his mounts as a reference, so it looked like deer he had shot live. Really cool, but he lost the contact info and I never was able to get it done. I see a couple of the replies have people scotching there own stuff, if you ever want to sell anything I would be interested.

Couestracker, that's awesome!

I just found a way to give back to the site, be working on Coues art to donate, hope others can join in as well :)

DAN

• Like 2

I agree, so hard to find anything coues. My buddy met someone at the ISE show a few years ago that drew him some pictures and used photos of his mounts as a reference, so it looked like deer he had shot live. Really cool, but he lost the contact info and I never was able to get it done. I see a couple of the replies have people scotching there own stuff, if you ever want to sell anything I would be interested.

Couestracker, that's awesome!

I meant to mention that he sells prints of his Work. The photo doesn't do justice to the detailed work. He's going to do a pointillism of my two coues deer I got in Mexico last year (http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/37747-my-mexico-double-double/) so I'll be able to hang it by the double coues pedestal mount I'm having done. He also does mule deer with equal expertise. PM me if you're interested for his contact info.

Seem like I remember some art in the CWT.com store but I can't find it anymore.

HUNTnTAT2- That mule deer is neat. What is your media used in that picture? Is that airbrush? Good job!!

Jonnie blaze- that picture is very nice. Be sure to post a pic of the finished product. Nice work!