Sign in to follow this  
bvanetten

Camera Theft in the Payson Area

Need a tv show based off making the 10 % loyal. Hang cameras and have people in bushes videoing them. Then put it on tv and exspose these people to the world. Along with off roading for sheds, breaking any other rules. As sad as it is it could be an episode a week with what we witness alone on our outings.

How to catch a predator, I can imagine the excuses and looks on their faces when Chris Hanson walks out in camo.... Ha ha

"You mined telling me where you got that shed???"

• Like 3

If you really know this for fact and have done nothing about it you are as guilty as he is.

what ever

10/4 policehave been there and i no 2 are mine but i didn't mark them , ya i'm a dumb a"". they couldn't find proff he said he bought them. i"m not the crimanal but thanks anyway JIM

Thieves suck. There are some in this world. It is pure BS if it is other hunters. I whould think it could also be Anti's or the peta aholes. First I whould never put a camera where one could find it. 2, Did Your Dad or Grandpa hunt with camera's? Learn to hunt, Got Your cams over bait? Bet your Dad or Granpa didn't do that. Catch My drift? We have enough advatage's with big binos and scopes and range finders, We shouldn't need cameras. I am 57 and killed more than My Dad did and never baited or used a cam. Try Real hunting and quit crying about a camera. They for taking pics after the kill. You may enjoy real hunting Boys......BOB!.... PS. Bash Me all You want. Call Me when You need hunting lessons.

Hey Bob, I'll bite, the only two things in your statement i agree with is "Thieves suck" and putting a camera out where no one would find it.

I got a hunch even your dad and granddaddy would have put cameras out for game had the technology been there in their day. Get off the beating your chest and learn to hunt crap. How many Mountain lions have you seen, or bear, or fox and bobcats etc.etc.. We put cameras out for the fun of it, and for catching things on it you would never see in your life time naturally and for seeing what is living in the area, yes for hunting. They are fun and it gets most of us out in the field year around. It can also be a lot of work but pretty darn exciting to get to your camera to see the new pictures on it no matter what they might be. We all hope for big bucks but there's more than that with cameras. Oh and by the way, last I heard baiting is illegal so don't even go there.

I've posted this before but in case some of you missed it I use a lock box I made that wont allow you to pull the chip, I hang it up about 12 to 15 feet off the ground on a limb less tree using a tree climber tree stand. I have a chain locked that does not bite into the tree but rests on a limb on the back side. I put a rock behind the camera between it and the tree to get it at the right angle. I use a red dot light to center the camera. I am usually a ways back in and never put it on water but a trail leading to water, food or bedding source. Most folks don't look up so chances of seeing it are remote. If someone wants it that bad they will need to go get a tree stand climber and bolt cutters to get it down. That in itself is a lot of work.

GBA

• Like 3