Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

Recall McLame

I don't care for most democrats and most republicans these days. Politics is a rich mans game, they pick the side that feel they can make the most money at... AFTER they're done screwing us and they get a private sector job. Mr. Napaltano is a prime example. McCain is pry too old but it wouldn't surprise me if he got a high dollar job after leaving office.

I figure a Bad Republican is better than a bad Democrat :lol:

Haha yeah, I guess your right, a bad republican is better, but the fact stands its still a bad republican. The tea party tries, libertarian folks try, heck, even the nuge tries!! All are great, problem is, we have to choose between the lesser of two evils. I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting tired of having to pick the the parent who beats me less lol. I wish the smaller groups could actually have a chance instead of just getting wasted votes.

• Like 1

From infowars.com

Fresh off the back of public criticism for being photographed playing poker on his phone during a crucial Senate hearing on Syria, McCain was told in no uncertain terms during a town hall meeting in Arizona that his advocacy for using US military might to topple Bashar Al-Assad was not shared by his constituents.

“We didn’t send you to make war for us. We sent you to stop the war,” one man said as the audience applauded.

“Why are you not listening to the people and staying out of Syria? It’s not our fight,” added another man, complaining that lawmakers were not representing the will of voters.

During the event another man stood next to McCain before revealing a sign which read, “”Don’t Bomb Syria!!!”

The most passionate confrontation undoubtedly involved a woman whose 18-year-old cousin was killed ten days ago in Syria by US-backed rebels.

“They’re not Syrian, they’re coming to Syria from all over the world to fight….we cannot afford to turn Syria into another Iraq or Afghanistan,” she said.

“You can do it by diplomacy, not bombs, Sen. McCain. We cannot afford to shed more Syrian blood,” added the woman.

“I beg you – my family is there, there’s so many good Syrians, the majority of the Syrian people want to save their country and you also need to listen to the majority of the American people who do not want you to go there….enough is enough….we don’t want Al-Qaeda to take over,” she said as the crowd cheered. She went on to highlight the attacks on Christians in Syria, saying she could trace her family back to the bible.

“We refused to be forced to leave and flee and be considered collateral damage,” the woman concluded.

McCain responded by asserting he knew the rebels in Syria and that they were moderates. However, the rebels McCain met with in Syria earlier this year were “a known affiliate of the rebel group responsible for the kidnapping of 11 Lebanese Shiite pilgrims,” according to reports.

The deputy leader of the so-called “moderate” FSA also recently made it clear that, “the mujahideen rebels’ supreme council will disband unless the West drops its demands to steer clear of violent jihadists,” reported National Review.

Perhaps the most well known if not the most brutal atrocity committed by US-backed rebels, where an opposition militant is seen cutting out and eating the heart of a Syrian soldier, was committed by FSA commander Abu Sakkar, hardly the action of a “moderate”.

Public fury with McCain’s advocacy of an attack on Syria is unsurprising given polls which show a clear majority of Americans oppose military intervention. A Reuters/Ipsos poll found that just 9 per cent thought the US should intervene in Syria’s civil war, with 60 per cent opposed.

Watch the full video of a woman whose cousin was killed by US-backed rebels in Syria confronting McCain below.

Watch the stooge on video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hzH7BxFEzDs

• Like 1

Thanks for the info on the website Snap. I'll be signing those petitions on both "Flakey Jeff" and McLame. They both SUCK.

Wished I could get to a "Town Hall" and tell McCain what an A-Hole he is ... sure ... I'd get kicked out, but what a feeling of satisfaction that would give me!!!!!!!

Carmona is a stooge for Obama. The people to vote for are the people who have never held office and are running just because they are tired of people having no good option. The few times I've heard Gosar (spelling???), he's seemed to have had his head on straight ... but heck, who knows what he's like most of the time. Love to see a third party get traction ... Michael Savage was preaching one a couple of years back ... the "Nationalist Party" ... the platform was "Books, Borders and Language". I liked that idea then, and love it now.

I say concentrate the recall on McLame. If that does not scare Flake back to the right then go after him.

• Like 1

That's a pretty good idea!

• Like 1

Can I sign a recall petition?, even if I was in Montana at that time, and did not vote during that election. The last time I voted for McCain was the 2008 Presidential election.

Why do China and Russia back Iran and Syria? My guess I'd they are the money behind the puppet leaders of these cess pools.

OIL

As far as Flake goes. He seems to be the Lone Ranger calling Obama on the carpet. Bombing Syria is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of, next to Obama (lets shove up your tail) Care.

He is drunk with power and probably looks in his shorts every day AMAZED he actually has cajones. What's worse is Hildebeast is next in line. She is guaranteed to get elected.

I can only imagine what this country will be like after 2024 if the GOP can actually get it together by then because they haven't a snowballs chance in getting someone elected until then as our manufacturing goes away and morals get tossed in the canal.

Flake deserves no more chances either. Lied about term limits. Soft on immigration...at least in my view. And folks...I gotta tell you ... my 14 year old is a reflection of my values and teaching ... I'm sure his is too. I tend to think when I smell crap, a pile of it is probably nearby. I smell crap.

Stinky turds are pretty prolific in Washington D.C these days. Too bad we can't scoop up the poop and throw it away.

One reason the Russian's are in deep with Syria, is because of the billions Syria gives Russia for military hardware and weaponry. Russia forgave 13 billion of dollars in Syrian debt, so they could keep buying more from them. Syria is expected to buy 9 billion in weapons this year from Russia, with the payback spread over years.

China has a petroleum company interest in Syria. So do the Brit's. It may be why British parliament voted not to get involved. I am sure the USA has interests in the mix. There always seems to be oil involved in these wares

Syria has little oil. Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, etc hold the oil.

+1

There is not enough Oil in Syria to write home about.