I've raised and trained 2 Golden Retrievers and I miss them terribly ( One lost a battle with cancer the other old age). Well My Brother and I just put deposits down for Silver Labs. I'm so excited to start the training process again;) Gonna do it right, the only way to do it! Pure Bred, AKC papers, vaccines, geneology papers all done before I take posession! Stoked! Here's a pic. I believe I'll name him "Weatherby". I'm sure you all know where that name came from ;)

post-4863-0-46161100-1379205996.jpg

• Like 6

That is one awesome looking pup. Congratulations on your new huntin partner. :)

TJ

• Like 1

That is one awesome looking pup. Congratulations on your new huntin partner. :)

TJ

Thanks TJ! Just took that one picture to convice my soon to be wife ( the 28th of this month as a matter o fact), now she absolutely can't wait! Haha!

• Like 1

As said, too cute...One color I'm thinking about to go with my Chocolate...Congrats!

• Like 1

Beautiful little guy, he will make you proud out there once you are done. Sure is good looking.

Thanks for sharing,

Alex

• Like 1

Beautiful Pup! Sadie says she wants to play!

uh oh! I hear a play date in the works!LOL! Sadie looks great! what great dog labs are. After training 2 Goldens, I'm stoked to work with a Lab!

absolutely! We should have a big CWT dog day play date! Congratulations on your new pup! There is nothing in this world like the unconditional love our pets bestow on us. My goal in life is to be the person my dog thinks I am!

• Like 1

I showed my daughter that pic of Weatherby and she said "I love him!", lol. That's a dang good looking pup you've got there! I want one...

Beautiful pup! What a great color.