HEADACHE

Bring your daughter, bring your daughter, to the slaughter!

HEADACHE John is the absolute best kind of friend.. i consider him my best friend. John was my 5th grade teacher at a private Christian school way back when.. He adopted me into his family way before he had one.. good to have had a father around when mine had no idea how to be one. Actually im first person to get him to go hunting and now i think his son has killed more than me. btw i gave him that bow couple years ago as a small token of thanks for all he has done for me.. guess my luck wore off on it. ;) charles delaney won it i bought it gave to john and BAM! 2 elk down.

Im glad you guys had a gr8 and successful hunt.. God is goooooood!

• Like 1

HEADACHE John is the absolute best kind of friend.. i consider him my best friend. John was my 5th grade teacher at a private Christian school way back when.. He adopted me into his family way before he had one.. good to have had a father around when mine had no idea how to be one. Actually im first person to get him to go hunting and now i think his son has killed more than me. btw i gave him that bow couple years ago as a small token of thanks for all he has done for me.. guess my luck wore off on it. ;) charles delaney won it i bought it gave to john and BAM! 2 elk down.

Im glad you guys had a gr8 and successful hunt.. God is goooooood!

Ha that's awesome! He told me about that.

He can shoot it pretty well!

John is a great guy for sure, he leads our mens bible study and I have never learned more.

here's another story from our hunt.... I got my truck stuck in the mud up there on his hunt, he was using my shovel and it snapped in two.... this morning He sends me a text that he left something in my truck at work.... a brand new shovel! ha ha ha!

Great guy for sure.

I'm still reliving every moment of that early morning where we slayed the beast! Awesome time.

and yes, God is Gooooood!