Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

A couple rifle bulls from 23N

He's a great bull Congrats!

I have lots of tc pics of him from this year that I will try to dig up for you. Here is a quick video clip of him from Aug. 16th.

• Like 1

He's a great bull Congrats!

I have lots of tc pics of him from this year that I will try to dig up for you. Here is a quick video clip of him from Aug. 16th.

Thanks, Jed! Congrats on your bull too, man...I can't get over how beast of a 6x6 he is!! That video made my day...I wondered what he looked like before he broke his left g2 and the tip of his left g1! Looks like his length was pretty consistent before the break!! I would totally dig any TC pics you can send my way, man!! I'll PM you my email! Thanks again!

Any hints on location in 23? I drew a late bull hunt in that unit. First time hunting there.

Any hints on location in 23? I drew a late bull hunt in that unit. First time hunting there.

Get in the deepest nastiest stuff you can find and glass and glass and glass. They are in there. The farther you get off of roads and away from people the better chance you will have. Hiked in miles to get mine last year.

That bull on the right is a monster! Look at the difference in the skulls! My word! The other bull is a great one too. Great job to the hunters!

Nick

Those bulls are just super!! Congrats!!

Thanks for info. I will be shooting a .300 wsm with 150grn at the end of the month (22s bull) didn't want to switch to 180 grn as scope is already set for 150's