Sign in to follow this  
Webber

Has anyone seen this??

As a union retiree, I can state that it is bull sh!t. My Insurance payments are going up, not away.

Absolutely FREAKING unreal that this passed. They are exempt from this, I need to get elected to congress!!!! Can I get your vote? Haha

Guest wdenike

I thought infringement on the second amendment would have been the flash point. But it might be Obummer care. Get in peoples wallet, and how their loved ones are cared for when ill. And, oh well we'll have to see.

Take care, Willie

This law is a joke as well as all off dems and reps that voted for it. Elections have consequences and we are reaping what we sowed. At least I van go to bed at night knowing I didn't vote for Obama. Something to be said about a president who will negotiate with terrorists but not people from across the aisle.

Page 241 & 253 is the exact reason I didn't apply to med school and switched to Petroleum Engineering my sr. year. All of the med school students are screwed if they plan on working in this country.

/>Page 241 & 253 is the exact reason I didn't apply to med school and switched to Petroleum Engineering my sr. year. All of the med school students are screwed if they plan on working in this country.

Time to change my degree.

Page 241 & 253 is the exact reason I didn't apply to med school and switched to Petroleum Engineering my sr. year. All of the med school students are screwed if they plan on working in this country.

Smart move

I'm totally against Obamacare but, that is totally fake. I downloaded the law and couldn't find any of that. I intend to read the whole thing so I can speak confidently and competently on it. Unfortunately it is written all in legalese/lawyer so it will take a while to slog through.

Thank you Outdoor Writer. People need to do their own investigative work before they start spreading these things around to other people. Oh by the way if you send me $1000 cash I will deposit $100,000 into your bank account. All I need is your bank account number, routing number, any user names and passwords you have your social security number, and your first born.