Notime2hunt

antelope units

We are hunting partners so we will end up putting in together. And hes 84 years old and a blast to hunt with. Still hikes anywhere I do. Troohyhunter, do my 13 points compared to his 17 really hurt his chances of drawing substantially?

• Like 1

You should put in for the same units on a seperate tag. 2 more pts will help him get drawn.

Unit 10, 9 and 5B are the best trophy units. I am sitting on 24 points. Just hafta pick the year to burn them.

Unit 10, 9 and 5B are the best trophy units. I am sitting on 24 points. Just hafta pick the year to burn them.

These are some of the best for huge bucks!

why not as soon as possible?

It's like having money in the bank....you can spend it when ever you choose. Also if I wait several more years, I can use the points to average my son up and maybe get us two tags. I'll likely never draw again, so I'm just hanging out until I decide to burn the points.

• Like 1

Hey Umpqua, why do you say 10,9 and 5bN? I'm sitting on 23 points and trying to decide where to hunt.Are there stats on big buck kills or word of mouth? Any info would be appreciated or can you point me in the right direction for info? Thanks and good luck in the 2014 draw!

Not sure I would waste 23 or 24 points on 10 right now ,in the last 3 years have you seen a buck bigger then 86 offically.

Maybe one,you can kill a buck like that in unit 7,19a 4a 5a if you scout.0k 19a might be tough for a 86 inch buck because the raffle

or Auction hunter might take it first.and if you think you are going to kill a toad in 5b without lots of scouting think again,the Auction

or raffle hunter that kill the studs every year kill them before they have any pressure on them they feed all summer feeding next to the road

with no one shooting at them.then when the rut starts before the general hunts start they come out of the trees,easy pickens.

• Like 1