standman

Shot My Fox Pro!

Well this morning I was smart enough to let the fox move away from the caller. Lol. Two foxes this morning and one coyote. Another good morning.

Brian

• Like 1

Well this morning I was smart enough to let the fox move away from the caller. Lol. Two foxes this morning and one coyote. Another good morning.

Brian

dang youre killing it.

/>

Brian

dang youre killing it.

You have no idea how good it's been the past two weeks. I haven't took any pics because I don't want to jinx the roll I've been on. Afraid if I take one it will come to an end. Lol.

Brian

I dont know about foxpro but if you shoot your mojo critter and send it back to the factory they will make it good.

Too funny!

The closest I came was when I took a buddy for his first predator hunt a couple years ago. We had a bobcat come in within 30 seconds of calling. It came straight to the call and was nosing around on it for a minute or so. It was all I could do to keep him from shooting until the cat started to walk away. It was pretty neat but I was getting nervous for the caller there for a second.