Sign in to follow this  
SwarovskiCoues

Unit 10 Buck

For my 12th birthday my dad handed me down his Unit 10 antelope tag, mainly because the hunt started on my birthday. We did alot of scouting and had a blast doing it, shot this buck saturday morning scored 84 , really wide an huge cutters. (ignore my long hair an braces just look at the goat haha)post-10795-0-98999500-1384922479_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Great dad and great lope! It can take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to drawn that tag!

Great dad and great lope! It can take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to drawn that tag!

yeah he is ! and yea ive heard, i got a unit 8 tag two years later, luck of the draw !

• Like 1

Congrats to you for a great goat. It took me 20 years to get a tag and my Dad 35 years. your Dad rocks! great buck!!!!!

~Mark

Congratulations on a great buck!! You'll find it tough to ever top that one. Like 'mthorsrud', it took my Dad 34 years to draw, so your Pops is pretty awesome!! Very cool

yeah i dont plan on gettin bigger than him ! and yea he is! he had gotten a goat tag two years before this one

Awesome speed goat! Don't think you can do much better on such an awesome goat. You have an awesome dad! Awesome story and awesome pics. Thanks for posting.

That's awesome! My dad finally got his about a year ago after waiting forever, and I don't even know how many bonus points I have! Great job that's an awesome goat!

Wow..that is a really awesome buck SwarovskiCoues. You've got a pretty cool dad!

• Like 1

That's pretty nice! What a nice dad!! You done very well!!!! Congrats on that fantastic antelope!! Happy belated birthday!! Very nice gift!!!

That looks like the goat that I was chasing with a bow in 2012. I never could get near him in the open or on water!

Congrats!